Air2Sea

hdowney

Hey all

So I am looking to book a Christmas/New Year 2018/19 cruise on RCI. I'll most likely be booking next week.

I am interested in the Air2Sea programme.

So my questions. Can I just book cruise only now (since it's so far out), and then come back and book flights through Air2Sea at a later stage? If so how do I do it. Is there a specific website or something I need to log into with my booking confirmation number? Is it accessible from Ireland?

Thanks all

I can only speak to how it works here in the US.

For both of my cruises (one direct with RCI, the other through a TA) when I log into my cruises on RCI's website there is a link that goes to the Air2Sea website and it automatically fills in the cruise details (number of passengers, names, dates, etc).

Here in the US, it has to be that way, as airlines typically don't even sell flights >10-11 months out.

Hey all

So I am looking to book a Christmas/New Year 2018/19 cruise on RCI. I'll most likely be booking next week.

So my questions. Can I just book cruise only now (since it's so far out), and then come back and book flights through Air2Sea at a later stage? If so how do I do it. Is there a specific website or something I need to log into with my booking confirmation number? Is it accessible from Ireland?

Thanks all

Air2Sea: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?pagename=air_travel_programs

Hey all

Thanks all

Seeing that you are from across the pond, your requirements might be different when booking flights with Air2Sea.

Our experience has been that we book our cruise and then can book our flights anytime after the airlines have released their departure dates (which is usually11 months plus or minus a few days from departure depending on the airline). I do research first checking flights through our carrier of choice to monitor departure times and cost. Then go to the Air2Sea site and try to match up the same flight information. Have saved a lot of money on international flights booked through Air2Sea.

Hey all

Thanks all

Just know that Air2Sea is a consolidator. Google 'consolidator airline tickets" to learn more.

These tickets are not 100% exactly the same as tickets purchased directly with an airline.

There are minor differences.

9 times out of 10, you the passenger will never know the difference.

However, if something goes wrong, you'll be the first to notice.

Hey all

Thanks all

Supposedly it's only available to residents of the US and Canada, so you might not be able to use it at all. I don't know if there's a way round that. I looked into it once from here in Portugal and it just threw me out with a message that the programme wasn't available in my country and to contact a local travel provider. :(