We appreciate our new royal caribbean host

I would like to take this a moment to thank Laura Sterling, and any other Cruise Critic staffer for selecting HOST CLEREA to our Royal Caribbean boards. We have had the pleasure to have BOB as a fellow cruiser for some time now before his selection to the staff and he has always gone the extra mile in assisting all questions. Thanks Bob for all your contributions in making these boards what they are.

Bob & Nancy The Villages ,Florida Bob, Please forward to Laura

We have know Bob and Lee for 7 years since we first cruise together out of NOLA on the VOTS. Bob loves to cruise like we all do, but he has always enjoyed helping everyone enjoy their cruise. He has a wealth of information he enjoys sharing. Thanks Bob, looking forward to reading all your posts and maybe sharing a ride when I can make it come on down when you can.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bob is truly a huge asset on this board, so glad he was recognized, congrats Bob and thank you Laura!

Agree! I don't have that much time on the Royal boards, but have appreciated all the helpful replies from many posters.

That said, I've found that both Bob and MerionMom consistently give timely, non-biased, helpful advice to others. I've often benefited from their knowledge, even if I didn't ask the question. I also am glad that Bob is a host, and LauraS - if you need another host in the future, can I nominate MerionMom ?

Edited by peach section