Diamond memeber internet benefit?

Going on Freedom in November.

Is there currently a diamond member internet benefit?

How about a photo benefit?

Thank you

Internet: $20 off a package OR on free continuous 24-hour period of internet.

Photo: one free print.

• 4 weeks later...
Internet: $20 off a package OR on free continuous 24-hour period of internet.

Photo: one free print.

Thanks for posting this, as it's the exact answer I was hoping to find... Do you know if, to redeem the 24 hour "credit" we need to do anything, such as go to the guest services desk, etc, or should it automatically get credited to the account? NBD if you aren't sure, just thought I'd ask!

Thanks for posting this, as it's the exact answer I was hoping to find... Do you know if, to redeem the 24 hour "credit" we need to do anything, such as go to the guest services desk, etc, or should it automatically get credited to the account? NBD if you aren't sure, just thought I'd ask!

Should be automatic.

Going on Freedom in November.

Is there currently a diamond member internet benefit?

How about a photo benefit?

Thank you

Remember you each get a 24 hour period, so you could have access during a 3 day period: ex: start on Wed. After dinner and you have all day Thurs. and up until after dinner on Friday. This is what we do as well as check in for our flight. Of course we time it to our itinerary and make sure we have the full day on a sea day.

Also, you each get a free photo:)

Have a wonderful cruise! We'll be back on the Freedom in October:)

Do you know if, to redeem the 24 hour "credit" we need to do anything, such as go to the guest services desk, etc, or should it automatically get credited to the account?

When you connect to the ship WiFi and go to buy a VOOM package - the 24 hr package should be listed as free - scroll all the way down.

Should be automatic.

You'll register for a username and then select your package. You need to select the correct one for it to work properly - and even then sometimes it does not automatically work, at least that's been my experience. But if you're attentive to your bill throughout sailing you can pop by the desk if it is not immediately deducted and get it straightened out in a few minutes.

Judy

When you connect to the ship WiFi and go to buy a VOOM package - the 24 hr package should be listed as free - scroll all the way down.

The free one is typically SURF, but on Oasis around day 3 or so they let you have STREAM for the $19.99 coupon value.

John, who doesn't care about internet pricing anymore. 😁

At least for now. 😉

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Question about “each” getting 24hrs and the free print. Would that include my 8yr old son? Technically, It’s just him and me in our room. (DW & DD in the next)

No, the D perks only apply to adults. D kids get different, very limited kinds of perks.

Question about “each” getting 24hrs and the free print. Would that include my 8yr old son? Technically, It’s just him and me in our room. (DW & DD in the next)

On our last cruise our 18 year old son was told you had to be 21 to get the free photo. A little ridiculous.

This is one area I give Royal's IT Department credit. If you log in with your device with the intention of just using the 1 free day, they make it very easy. There are other options available, but its easy to figure out and implement.

This is one area I give Royal's IT Department credit.

One has to realize that there are really almost two separate IT departments at RCI - the land based one (the one with all the issues) and the one on the ship (seems to work better, other than WiFi issues).