Leaving A Week From Today!!!

Lois R

Good morning:).....I fly to Barcelona next Sunday and visit there for 2 days before sailing 9 nights on a cruise that

ends in Rome........going solo (of course;)).....I checked the weather and it looks FABULOUS........:D showing

Barcelona in the low to mid 80s with sunshine and very low humidity:)

Going on Silversea's SPIRIT.......cannot wait:D

Lois, I hope you have a great trip and enjoy the cruise. Hopefully you will enjoy the Silver Seas trip as much as you did your river cruise. Barcelona has a lot to see so your first two days will be fun, as long as you stay away from all the pickpockets. Are you going to spend a few days in Rome after your trip as well? They are two of my favorite cities to tour in Europe, Actually they all are favorites as long as I am on vacation. I will wait for your review when you get back from your trip. I looked at doing another TA out of Barcelona this fall, but the air fare from Minneapolis is terrible. Over $2,400 just for that and the return trip from Miami. Enjoy the trip and have a great time. Neil

Lois, I hope you have a great trip and enjoy the cruise. Hopefully you will enjoy the Silver Seas trip as much as you did your river cruise. Barcelona has a lot to see so your first two days will be fun, as long as you stay away from all the pickpockets. Are you going to spend a few days in Rome after your trip as well? They are two of my favorite cities to tour in Europe, Actually they all are favorites as long as I am on vacation. I will wait for your review when you get back from your trip. I looked at doing another TA out of Barcelona this fall, but the air fare from Minneapolis is terrible. Over $2,400 just for that and the return trip from Miami. Enjoy the trip and have a great time. Neil

Hi Neil:).....at the end of the cruise I am coming home.....say day........

Thanks for the good wishes:)

Hope you have a wonderful time on your adventure. I am very much looking forward to hearing about your experience since I have just booked my first SS solo for next March. Bon Voyage!

Really? What week in March and what itinerary? Oh, thanks for the good wishes:)

March 22nd, 13 day caribbean on the Silver Muse from Fort Lauderdale to San Juan. Very excited since there are some new ports for me. Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip and please let us know the Barcelona airport situation. I will be heading there in 3 weeks with my sister so am very interested.

March 22nd, 13 day caribbean on the Silver Muse from Fort Lauderdale to San Juan. Very excited since there are some new ports for me. Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip and please let us know the Barcelona airport situation. I will be heading there in 3 weeks with my sister so am very interested.

Will do.......I actually emailed my hotel because I am taking a car service through them upon my arrival:)

They told me it is affecting departing flights more than arrivals.......so we shall see.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This weekend........I will post some thoughts this weekend:), oh thanks for the welcome back:)