Inspiration 3 Day Itinerary ?

Lechon

Ok…was looking to book a 3 day on the Inspiration later this year…been onthis cruise multiple times in the past years, and it has always been leave LongBeach Friday, Ensenada Saturday, and sea day Sunday…noticed for the ones I’ve looked at, Ensenada and the sea day has been switched…anybody know the reason why? Also, would Cruise Elegant night still be Saturday?

Port congestion is the usual reason. Other cruise lines use the berths in Ensenada.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I'm going on this cruise in October and our Ensenada day is Sunday and I have to say I'm delighted. I looked at the port schedule for Ensenada, and there are 3 ships in town on Saturday. That would be in addition to us if we were then. No thank you.

We're the only ship on Sunday, which I think will make for a much more enjoyable vacation.

Does it really make that big a difference on a 3 day cruise? The highlight of our 4 stops in Ensenada was watching a passenger be detained for trying to smuggle tequila through security at the port, and talking back to the authorities who were armed with automatic weapons.

• 2 weeks later...
Does it really make that big a difference on a 3 day cruise? The highlight of our 4 stops in Ensenada was watching a passenger be detained for trying to smuggle tequila through security at the port, and talking back to the authorities who were armed with automatic weapons.

What possible reason would someone have for not declaring a bottle of tequila??? It's not illegal to buy it or bring it across as long as you declare it.