Your Time Dining on Inspiration

tootsiescurly

Have been on the Inspiration many times but always had late seating. Also, is it true the are doing the American Table menu and using plastic plates? They hadn't changed the menu the last time we sailed on her several years ago.

Hi,

We were on the Inspiration Halloween cruise a couple weeks ago. Just my Mom & I. Our 2 Top was in the middle of the Mardi Gras Dining Room with other 2 tops. We met a very nice Mom and her son the first night. At our request we had a 4 Top ( same section, Emiliano our fantastic head waiter, with equally nice Richard) for the remaining nights.:D

No, I don't recall any plastic plates or cutlery in the MDR. We not went for dinner. Have a great cruise!

Bobbi

Have been on the Inspiration many times but always had late seating. Also, is it true the are doing the American Table menu and using plastic plates? They hadn't changed the menu the last time we sailed on her several years ago.

I hope you’re joking. Melmac is used in the buffet, more breakable stuff in the MDR. the menus and recipes have been tweaked a lot since the start of the American Table. The various revisions of the Root Vegetable Pie has been interesting.

OP by 8 you shouldn’t have an issue most nights. Might have a bit of a wait on CE night.