any news on when the next reveal will be?

Schplinky

hcat, that round area is the reception desk for the Spa. Yes, this photo was released some time ago...imagine how nice the rest of the Spa must be! Celebrity, give us food venue info, gym, spa, shopping...anything? Even without all that information, all the cabins from Aqua on up are almost 100% sold out on our March 24, 2019 Eastern Caribbean sailing! Wow! It's still 17 months out!

We are booked for January 13th but I must say this reveal may very well turn folks off. Way to slow with the dining venues and public spaces. Making us re-think possibilities. I hate being in the dark so long. This roll-out is becoming very tedious and annoying.

Now they don't even tell you when the next one is.

Pat C

We are booked for January 13th but I must say this reveal may very well turn folks off. Way to slow with the dining venues and public spaces. Making us re-think possibilities. I hate being in the dark so long. This roll-out is becoming very tedious and annoying.

Now they don't even tell you when the next one is.

Pat C

I think they know if some cancel, others are lined up to replace them at a higher price. It's Celebrity's game and they know how to play it!

Looks more like the eye of a tropical bird. Clueless...but it did get our attention.

Definitely the eye of a parrot. Search "eye of a parrot" and look at the fifth image (Chrome). The color might have been Photoshopped.

What it all means is, of course, another matter. Parrots come from South America? Hmmm.

Edited by mdcelebrity
Spelling.

Definitely the eye of a parrot. Search "eye of a parrot" and look at the fifth image (Chrome). The color might have been Photoshopped.

What it all means is, of course, another matter. Parrots come from South America? Hmmm.

Correction: Blue Footed Booby ... evolved?

Waste of my time. We will NEVER be able to afford these yuppie ships so next time she decides to e-mail me, I won't waste my time. We are going to actively look for another cruise line after Edge. This is getting crazy. When will we see something more about Edge?

Waste of my time. We will NEVER be able to afford these yuppie ships so next time she decides to e-mail me, I won't waste my time. We are going to actively look for another cruise line after Edge. This is getting crazy. When will we see something more about Edge?

Flora's eco-friendly design will help save Galapagos and the planet. Even if you never sail on her you should be glad she is raising the bar for cruise ship planet-friendly design.