Carnival Paradise Wedding Booked October 2018

bearyfun3

I have just booked my port Wedding out of Tampa, FL with Carnival. Looking for any great tips, suggestions or ideas anyone can provide. Thank you in advance! Also if anyone knows where I could get my hair and makeup done that morning before getting on the ship that would be awesome!!

• 2 months later...

Congratulations! I'm super excited for you!

My daughter is getting married next February and I'm really interested in a Carnival wedding for her (I work full time and I'm in graduate school so I'm going to be very limited in how much I can help her). We're looking at the Liberty out of Port Canaveral.

What package did you book? I was looking at the Carnival Classic Gold option because it looked like a reception was included in the price of $2500, but when my daughter called them, they quoted her a price of $3800! I'm not sure if I read something wrong in the brochure, or if the wedding misunderstood her.

Any info you can share would be appreciated!

Hi there, you would be looking at old information. They completely redid their wedding packages, where everything is "al a carte" so to speak. So you pay for the wedding and then if you want any add ons, (drinks, appetizers, flowers, sit down lunch) you pay for that separately. Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Our wedding date is October 18th on the Paradise. We booked the wedding prior to Carnival changing their wedding package structure. We have an estimate of about 50 guests with a little over half that will be sailing with us.