Breeze Deck Party Question

Sundsgn

Sailing the Breeze again February. Coz, Belize and Roatan. I am just wondering if anyone can tell me what the recent late night deck party themes were? There used to be an 80's sort of themed one and I would pack my neon! Or do they still do the Mexico sail away one? I think one year it was Mardi Gras themed and they threw masks and beads to the crowd..I'm wondering if this will be the theme since it starts during our next cruise? Do they still do 2 on a 7day or is it just one night now? I can't remember exactly from last year but I thought we only had one. Thanks!

Late night ? it's usually over by eleven thirty. Not much going on other than line dancing with a few giveaways. Lights or beads depending on the ship. I have noticed a lite Mexican buffet on a few ships. But there is always a crowd .

Over the years the cruiselines sure have cut back on the food offerings. In the 90's had a midnight buffet every night... then it became a "Gala" midnight buffet (1x per cruise).... then that disappeared. Also used to have large buffets on the party theme nights....Those have pretty much disappeared. Granted the Lido buffet is open...but it was always fun eating the specialty theme food during the deck party

well...11 pm is late night for me, especially with the kids along. I agree lcpagejr...it seems like one year we had all that and the next it was gone. We thought...what happened to the big gala with all the food carvings, and they used to have those mini buffets on the promenade too. :(

I just got back from the Breeze and did the same itinerary you will be doing. I believe there was only one deck party and it was an 80's theme. There was no food and if you wanted a drink you had to go to the pool bar to get it. Wasn't very impressed with it but I did enjoy the 80's music.