Cabin size/set up on Lirica

Moundite

We have a 9th floor cabin and wonder if they are "upgrade" from 8th floor? Since 10th floor is suites, I was wondering. Silly question from a first-timer, but do they take your suitcase(s) and store them or is there room under the bed or what? Hair dryer in cabin according to one photo...am hoping that is enough.

Anyone else leaving on 2/04 from Ft. Lauderdale?

Looking forward to talking with fellow travelers.

Jeana

Yes you get a good hairdryer, and unless your cases are absolutely unmanageably hugh they WILL fit under the bed.

I would not have a cabin on 10 as they can be noisy because of the deck above them, the cabins on 8 and 9 are mostly the same as far as I can remember, the ones on 7 are smaller but are usually used for the entertainers.

You should have a great time.

Not only the suite cabins have plenty of storage space under the bed but also the ordinary inside and outside cabins.

The suites do have big closets which the others don't however, they are fairly compact in the others but adequate.

On Lirica we had Cabin 10060 Deck 10 and heard no noise either from above or from either side.

Of course when on the balcony one could hear the neighbours talking.

Cabins on Decks 8 and 9 were very similar or those we saw anyway.

My tablemates were in a suite on Deck ten with a balcony and were awakened at 5.30 in the morning by crew dragging tables and chairs on the deck above them, this also occurred late at night on occasion but not as often.

Thats why I would be very careful about exactly which cabin I would book, it would take some careful study to find out which would definitely not be affected.

Your tablemates cabin No. was?

Without that the information is useless.

As I said 10060 NO PROBLEMS with noise - and that is personal factual experience and not "hearsay" of the kind my mothers neighbours daughters aunt.

I have a collapsable duffle so that will go under the bed. Thanks for that tip!

Hopefully we'll all be out enjoying the activities on deck and ashore and only use our cabins for sleep and clean-up!

Again..thanks to everyone who replied.

Jeana

Czechmate why do you have to be insulting?

This was not ""hearsay" of the kind my mothers neighbours daughters aunt" but told to me directly by my tablemates of 17 days cruise, I was also in their cabin on one occasion when it happened during the early evening, I cannot however remember their cabin number, I could find out but am reluctant to post it on here with vindictive people around who might misuse personal information.

Let me put you in your place - as far as I know you are not any sort of moderator on here any more than I am so please tone it down OK?

I think the affected cabins might be ones under Deck 11 Bistrot area, or wherever they move tables to and from for special events. I don't have a plan available just at the moment but will find out more detail.

Archived