Is there parking near the cruise terminal in San Francisco?

Susie51

DH and I are considering a cruise sailing form San Francisco so that we don't have to fly. It would only be a two hour drive for us. Are there nearby parking facilities that allow for 10 - 14 day cruises? What is the cost?

There are several parking garages in S.F. I I remember right there are two on Francisco Way I think it is Ace parking on 55 Fancisco Way. Also 80 Fancisco Way. Their phone number is 1415-398-0208 or 1415-777-4494 it might be around 12.00 a day.

One more thought-Both of the places on Francisco say they are open for cruise ship parking BUT in non busy times of the year, they close on the weekends. Be sure that they are open both when you arrive and when you return. If your cruise is not part of the usual pattern there may be problems.

• 2 years later...

You can park long term at quite a few BART stations for $6.50 per day. If you start on a weekend and end on a weekend, you are only charged for 5 days parking.

BART parking link: https://www.select-a-spot.com/bart/reservations/facilities/?type=long_term

It is about 8 block walk to pier 27, or take a taxi from the Embarcadero BART station. As you exit the BART station the Hyatt Regency Hotel is right there to get a taxi.

BART link: http://www.bart.gov/

• 3 weeks later...

One of the most commonly used parking facilities is the ACE Parking Garage located at 55 Francisco Place.

Prices have gone up in the last few years. It's now $18 per day. Seems pretty darn steep to me but that's where I'm leaving my car for our 10 day Mexico cruise. Of course I get charged for 11 days because it includes embarkation day which and disembarkation day. I decided it was worth the cost as it's very close to the pier and I have a reasonable expectation of finding my car in good shape when I return for it.

You can purchase your parking in advance to make sure you have a space but you will need to remember to print your parking voucher and have it with you when you go to park your car.