ms Koningsdam in Port Everglades October 29. 2017

Scrapnana

Koningsdam will be at pier 26 (port alongside) and is scheduled to leave at 4 pm (1600) on her 10 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer cruise.

Also in port is Allure of the Seas.

Day 1: at sea

Day 2: Amber Cove, DominicanRepublic

Day 3: Cap Cana (Punta Cana),Dominican Republic

Day 4: at sea

Day 5: Kralendijk, Bonaire

Day 6: Willemstad, Curacao

Day 7: Oranjestad, Aruba

Day 8: at sea

Day 9: at sea

Day 10: FortLauderdale, Florida

37948023182_33c3b97b01.jpg

The PTZtv webcams can be found at:

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Next up: The bad news is that there are no HAL sail-aways until next Saturday. The good news is that it will be a triple header - Nieuw Amsterdam and Oosterdam in Port Everglades and Rotterdam in Tampa!

Thanks, Kathi. I need to be here, too, to figure out exactly where our balcony will be in January. :) I'm planning to take my Canadian flag... And my DD's boyfriend said he would bring a Newfoundland one! I will be reminding him not to pack it, but have it with him, just in case.

Next up: The bad news is that there are no HAL sail-aways until next Saturday. The good news is that it will be a triple header - Nieuw Amsterdam and Oosterdam in Port Everglades and Rotterdam in Tampa!

And they will all try to leave at the same time. :D

I will be here tomorrow for K'dam.

Just watched the K'dam sail in. Not very nice out right now, hope it clears up later today.

Allan

Tropical storm Phillipe should be moving out of Florida in a couple of hours according to the weather network and heading up the Atlantic( for New England and us. ) Hopefully the weather will be good for our CC friends sail a way.

NA and the other three ships scheduled - skipped Nassau today - but I just checked and an unscheduled Norwegian ship is arriving. Their original itinerary must have been in worse weather than Nassau and an empty port gave them a place to dock.

ETA: Norw. Sky was supposed to be in Nassau yesterday and private island today - she just swapped them - it looks like. Only out for 4 days - not much maneuvering room for change. Probably gave them the better weather both times.

Edited by Happily@Sea

She really doesn't look all that big, beside the behemoth Allure! We were talking with neighbours last night who are just back from a month on K'dam, and they said they loved her. They didn't find her too big or too crowded. They said the theatre was amazing. And three shows every evening.

Did she switch to 21 because of the weather this morning? It is starting to look much better in FLL.

I knew she was going to be at #21 before I went to bed last night - because I looked for her expected Sea-buoy time - it was too early [ahead of the storm?] and she was going to be at 21 then. It may have been changed/updated anytime after you posted it yesterday evening.

Koningsdam will be at pier 26 (port alongside) and is scheduled to leave at 4 pm (1600) on her 10 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer cruise.

Also in port is Allure of the Seas.

Day 1: at sea

Day 2: Amber Cove, DominicanRepublic

Day 3: Cap Cana (Punta Cana),Dominican Republic

Day 4: at sea

Day 5: Kralendijk, Bonaire

Day 6: Willemstad, Curacao

Day 7: Oranjestad, Aruba

Day 8: at sea

Day 9: at sea

Day 10: FortLauderdale, Florida

37948023182_33c3b97b01.jpg

The PTZtv webcams can be found at:

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Thanks! And then it begins to get interesting- hopefully people begin reporting back on conditions in the Caribbean. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She really doesn't look all that big, beside the behemoth Allure! We were talking with neighbours last night who are just back from a month on K'dam, and they said they loved her. They didn't find her too big or too crowded. They said the theatre was amazing. And three shows every evening.

I mostly found her too noisy - especially in the Lido pool area. Instead of background music, it was louder [compensating for the two deck design?] so of course the conversations were louder.It just felt more crowded to me, maybe just my aversion to crowds. :eek:

We just completed 11 days and now on the b2b for 10 more. Gorgeous ship. Never have felt it is too big and the additional dining venues are superb as is Lincoln Center Stage. What fabulously talented musicians. We are so fortunate to have that caliber of talent on this ship. We are not among the Konigsdam naysayers, we embrace change and ultimately it is still HAL with enhanced features. Try it-- you will like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just completed 11 days and now on the b2b for 10 more. Gorgeous ship. Never have felt it is too big and the additional dining venues are superb as is Lincoln Center Stage. What fabulously talented musicians. We are so fortunate to have that caliber of talent on this ship. We are not among the Konigsdam naysayers, we embrace change and ultimately it is still HAL with enhanced features. Try it-- you will like it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be on for 21 days, too. I wonder why you are doing Cap Cana and not HMC. We will be going to HMC twice.