Quest: Service, Security and the Laundry Slip

nordski

Lottie A has been posting about the June 16 cruise with her usual insights.

Here are several of our observations:

Service: with the expansion of the fleet, it was natural to wonder if the new employees, particularly in the restaurants, would maintain the high level of service we have come to enjoy. To this point the serving staff have been exemplary, especially in offering the smiles and welcomes we have always experienced. Perhaps the presence of three of our favourite head waiters has helped to train the staff to Azamara standards.

As an aside, on another thread there was a complaint about Internet speed. In our present location, the Med., it has been as good as we have experienced.

Security: on previous cruises whilst my knee replacement was never detected by the scanners on board, in their present form they are sounding the alarm. For those with similar joints, be prepared.

The Elusive Laundry Slip: For those with free laundry based upon LCV level, the requisite slip was typed in tiny letters on the back of the notice re: internet code and access. Don’t think that was the case before.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nordski, we are in Mosaic....come and see us!

Oh no!

Sorry we missed this opportunity, since it is so rare that anyone invites me out (For some reason, Mrs Nordski is much more socially popular)

Actually, I unfortunately fell asleep reading Dickens’ Great Expectations, a title which describes my state of mind knowing that I have the latest Montalbano waiting on the Kindle :). But I understand that I can blame social media for my deteriorating attention span concerning Pip’s life.

I have a question for Spursgirl, Is she familiar with that lad Harry Kane. Seemed to be a bit of excitement about him on board the other night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums