Anyone get MORE cruise points than expected after new website?

CP3o

I'll be honest, I didn't have my cruises listed anywhere to know exactly but I was pretty sure I was 7 or 9 days away from Diamond Plus. Didn't keep great track of it b/c sailing NCL lately and doubted I'd make it before the lines redrawn.

I logged in for recent cruise and they had me at Diamond Plus for setsail. The cruise points were messed up and no history there so wasn't sure if a mistake that might be corrected later or if I'd not remembered correctly.

It's that, I was off on my thinking, or the conversion found a cruise not in original number. Either way, I cruised as D+ and came home to welcome D+ mailing with luggage tags.

With all the threads about going back to pre-Gold, wondered if anyone else had more than expected. Now that I've cruised and have 7 more nights, pretty sure I'm legit D+ now even if it was a mistake. Only new perk I used was laundry, original booking was with D balcony discount.

When all this craziness started with the website they actually closed my husband’s C&A number and gave me all his points. He had no history, no current cruises showing...nada!!

It took us multiple calls and several days to get it all straightened out. They had to give him a new C&A number and manually add his cruise history and all booked cruises back. Thank goodness I had that info!!

And don’t panic if you log onto the website and it shows you as Pre-Gold with zero points. That has happened on my account several times but it seems to correct itself later in the day!! :o

We had 209 points prior to our Oasis cruise last month. We got our crystal block for hitting 210 points while on the cruise.

After the cruise, Crown & Anchor showed 0 points for a few weeks and now it's "updated" at 209 points. I wonder if we'll get another crystal block on our next cruise?? We'd be OK with that since we have no chance at making Pinnacle anyway... Kinda like "Whose Line Is It Anyway" where the points don't matter. LOL.

We had 209 points prior to our Oasis cruise last month. We got our crystal block for hitting 210 points while on the cruise.

After the cruise, Crown & Anchor showed 0 points for a few weeks and now it's "updated" at 209 points. I wonder if we'll get another crystal block on our next cruise?? We'd be OK with that since we have no chance at making Pinnacle anyway... Kinda like "Whose Line Is It Anyway" where the points don't matter. LOL.

If you call C&A, I'll bet they have the correct number of points which will include those from your recent Oasis cruise, and that correct number is what the Loyalty Ambassador will have on your next cruise.

Sign in to your profile page. Change one thing. (like gender or birthday). Sign out. Sign back in. Change it back. Sign out. Sign back in. It should have the correct points.

Let us know if that works for you.

:)

While waiting for points to post from a recent cruise, my points mysteriously went up by 2. One day I had 167 points (the correct total) and the next day 169. My wife’s account did the same thing. We were anxiously awaiting our 9 day cruise to post since it would move us to D+. When the points for that cruise finally posted, our points (and new status) were correct at 176.

Sign in to your profile page. Change one thing. (like gender or birthday). Sign out. Sign back in. Change it back. Sign out. Sign back in. It should have the correct points.

This, and onboard will most likely be correct total anyway...

Edited by ONECRUISER

Mine showed less by 2--from 241-239. Called C&A and had it corrected with some prodding. I keep an xcel spreadsheet with ship's name, dates, cabin, table, and number of nights.

The beginning number of points is based on what RCL deemed when conversion was initially done.

The web site had been displaying the same number of points that I had before I took my last cruise. After that cruise was credited to my account the total number of cruise points remained unchanged from the total I had prior to taking the latest cruise. Anyway, just a long way of saying your suggestion worked!! My account now shows the correct total. Thanks for the tip:D!

LOL. That worked. So I guess I don't get an extra crystal block......

I didn't even have to sign out. I just saved the "new" information and hit refresh on the browser.

Thanks for the tip.

Cheers

You forgot...

PzCANuQZEkY

My points have not posted to my account after my last two cruises, I have to call it have them manually get them posted. After one of the cruises, I called and they found that a new C&A account had been established for the missing cruise. They were able to merge the two accounts and delete the new one. Our 22 points from our recent Radiance cruise/cruisetour did not post, so I called again. The rep input my C&A account and it says, account doesn't exist. She was able to find my cruise with my name and DOB and after some playing around, she found my cruise history. She was able to get it merged, but still got account not found when searching on just my C&A account number. She was going to contact IT to have it fixed.

My points are now correct and my future bookings are there with my C&A number in them, just like my other cruises always have had. Will see what happens after our September cruise, hopefully, IT was able to identify the issue.

When all this craziness started with the website they actually closed my husband’s C&A number and gave me all his points. He had no history, no current cruises showing...nada!!

It took us multiple calls and several days to get it all straightened out. They had to give him a new C&A number and manually add his cruise history and all booked cruises back. Thank goodness I had that info!!

And don’t panic if you log onto the website and it shows you as Pre-Gold with zero points. That has happened on my account several times but it seems to correct itself later in the day!! :o

Exactly the same thing happened with our account. When I checked the Celebrity account, that was messed up too. In the end, my husband was assigned new numbers for C&A and Celebrity’s Captain’s Club. If you haven’t checked already, you might want to check Celebrity’s website. I was fortunate that they were able to straighten it all out in a few days time.