Does anyone have the Most recent copies of the freestyle daily for the Escape? Thank

Kitten112

I have them from last week but probably won't post them as it takes a bit of time.

They should be very similar to the ones posted from May.

Is there something specific you are looking for?

ETA: If you have a generic email address I'd scan them and email from my generic email address.

I have them from last week but probably won't post them as it takes a bit of time.

They should be very similar to the ones posted from May.

Is there something specific you are looking for?

ETA: If you have a generic email address I'd scan them and email from my generic email address.

I don’t want you to have to scan them, but thank you!!! Do you know how I find the may ones? I am somewhat of a planner and wanted to get a start of what stuff was happening on what days so I can plan the dinners and shows around everything!

Thanks again!

In retrospect, you probably don't want recent ones since they have Choir of Men on and I "think" they go away before your trip.

Maybe Brat Pack and After Midnight will stay the same times but they did do a bit of juggling with times about two months before our trip. Those shows are about 1.5 hours so if you eat after plan a later dinner.

Sorry - not able to help much.

I don’t want you to have to scan them, but thank you!!! Do you know how I find the may ones? I am somewhat of a planner and wanted to get a start of what stuff was happening on what days so I can plan the dinners and shows around everything!

Thanks again!

The schedule on the ship changes from week to week, primarily driven by guest entertainment on board. Contracts can be as short as a week or a full 6 months. You can get an idea of what’s happening, but it will be slightly different in October.

And you will be in peak hurricane season, so they will move things around based on the anticipated weather and seas.

In retrospect, you probably don't want recent ones since they have Choir of Men on and I "think" they go away before your trip.

Apparently they're keeping the show on board, but with a new cast.