suite perks

so my fiance and i are going on a cruise in may of next year and its our first time in a suite, at that a grand suite on harmony of the seas.. i have researched the best i could on all the perks etc for the:D sky class. is there an actual site or blog that explains the perks in detail and then the ones that are not listed?

Here is the welcome letter from the concierge on Harmony indicating the GS Sky class benefits. This is from August 2017:

Dear Suites Guests,

Its is our pleasure to welcome you onboard the beautiful Harmony of the Seas We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation.

We are Jeremias and Cheker, your onboard Concierges. We are available to assist you throughout your cruise vacation from 8:00 am to 11:00 am and 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm daily in the Suite Lounge on Deck 17 Aft.

As a Sky Suite guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard.

For your convenience, here is a brief summary of our services:

· Use of the Suite Lounge located on deck 17 aft.

· A la Carte breakfast in Coastal Kitchen, Check the Daily Compass for the opening hours, (No reservation required)

· Continental Breakfast serve in the lounge. Same hours than the Coastal Kitchen.

· A la carte lunch from 12.00 to 1:30 pm daily in Coastal Kitchen, Deck 17, (No reservations required)

· Dinner served in Coastal Kitchen from 06:00 pm to 09:30 pm, Deck 17, (Reservations required)

· Bar service is available from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm in the Suite Lounge, serving a wide array of beverages for purchase.

· Hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup with a selection of wine, spirits, beer and soft drinks every evening from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

· Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom amenities

· Exclusive Reception for Suite guests with Senior Officers. (Invitation will be sent to your suite).

· In Suite Dining. Full Dining Room menu privilege through Room Service, available when the Dining Room is open (For menus, please refer to your stateroom television).

· Priority reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, onboard activities, Shore Excursions, and Vitality Spa services.

· Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward.

· Show Reservations are not required for all Sky Suite guests . Please show your Sea Pass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time. For Comedy show tickets, please see your Concierge or reserve now through the Royal IQ App.

· Limited VIP seats for the shows in Royal Theater (First 2 rows center, Deck 5), Studio B (Three front rows on left hand side pavilion) and Aqua Theater (first 2 rows from the top). Please show your Sea Pass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

· Priority departure. Please ask your Concierges for more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

so my fiance and i are going on a cruise in may of next year and its our first time in a suite, at that a grand suite on harmony of the seas.. i have researched the best i could on all the perks etc for the:D sky class. is there an actual site or blog that explains the perks in detail and then the ones that are not listed?

Welcome to Cruise Critic. :)

I thought beers and a selection of house wines were complimentary in the suite lounge from 11 to 11. Is this no longer true?

Artful...that was the email that we received a week prior to sailing but once on board there was wine, beers, soda, and bottled water available from 11 to 11. Sorry I forgot to note the discrepancy earlier and caused confusion. August was too long ago, I need to go back [emoji6]

There is a coffee machine in the SL that you can use any time. It makes cappuccino, espresso, etc. You can make hot tea. It was awesome!

They also have cookies up there during the day. The famous Ranger cookies were there a few times.

There is a coffee machine in the SL that you can use any time. It makes cappuccino, espresso, etc. You can make hot tea. It was awesome!

They also have cookies up there during the day. The famous Ranger cookies were there a few times.

Oh dear! Don't let my roommate know about those Ranger cookies. She LOVES those ;):D

Completely love the entire Suite Lounge & Coastal Kitchen area! We were there all the time! 9 more months till I return! I miss Harmony so much.

There are times when I actually prefer the menu in the Main Dining Room over the Coastal Kitchen.

Before you enter the MDR restaurant, there is a podium where you can go if you are in a suite. You do not need reservations. They will seat you right away.

I love this because even if you have my time dining...there is usually still along line for that.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies. Also the info about the MTD for suite guests. Have not cruised RCI for quite some years and our first time in Owners Suite on Allure in December. Lots of good info here on tipping in the SL, CK etc.

We would check out the MDR menu earlier in the day and if there was something from the MDR menu that we like we would order it while dining in CK that evening. It was never an issue.

IMO, CK is one of the best perks of Sky class. The atmosphere and views alone makes it a wonderful dining experience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• Like 1

Completely love the entire Suite Lounge & Coastal Kitchen area! We were there all the time! 9 more months till I return! I miss Harmony so much.

Yes, I agree! This was the first (and probably only time) we were in a CL suite. You get really spoiled when you can just pop into the SL from your room anytime. We took full advantage of that.

We have been in a GS before. We loved that too, but the proximity to the SL from the CL suite was so nice!

It is true. Plus soda.

And bottled water. I mention this because on our first cruise in a suite on Oasis, we weren't aware that you could get bottled water from the suite lounge. Also we have found that this is not generally publicised.

Awesome awesome.

Now is there any benefits that aren’t listed? Like only someone who has done suites knows? I have read you get a day in the spa?

I have been in a Sky Class suite on Oasis class ships twice in recent years. Definitely no day passes in spa or other unlisted benefits.

There are times when I actually prefer the menu in the Main Dining Room over the Coastal Kitchen.

Before you enter the MDR restaurant, there is a podium where you can go if you are in a suite. You do not need reservations. They will seat you right away.

I love this because even if you have my time dining...there is usually still along line for that.

I like this as well. I like trying different dinning venues so although CK is a favourite, I do like to eat in the MDR from time to time if the menu appeals. Also with the CK you probably need to pre-book but with MDR you can just turn up and get seated straight away.

Probably annoys other guests standing in the line but that doesn't trouble me.

• Like 1

We would check out the MDR menu earlier in the day and if there was something from the MDR menu that we like we would order it while dining in CK that evening. It was never an issue.

IMO, CK is one of the best perks of Sky class. The atmosphere and views alone makes it a wonderful dining experience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Never an issue....

Just ask the maitre'd what he thinks of that. I GUARANTEE you that is not what they will say....at least not with a smile.

Although they will probably accommodate you.

He may or may not inform you that they have to send someone the main dining room kitchen for your 'special' order.

And bottled water. I mention this because on our first cruise in a suite on Oasis, we weren't aware that you could get bottled water from the suite lounge. Also we have found that this is not generally publicised.

Interesting. I was not aware either, and I've sailed on Anthem a few times in Sky class. Do you know if bottled water is available in Suite Lounges on other ship classes, i.e. Voyager or Radiance, etc.? Going on Adventure end of the month in a GS.

I realize that Harmony is one of the mega ships...I have a Grand Suite on Grandeur...does anyone know the perks for that? Will we receive something in our email?

Thank you in advance

This is from Serenade...so not exact but similar....

442710c6750386078c7d3f631377102b.jpeg

Interesting. I was not aware either, and I've sailed on Anthem a few times in Sky class. Do you know if bottled water is available in Suite Lounges on other ship classes, i.e. Voyager or Radiance, etc.? Going on Adventure end of the month in a GS.

You can get bottled water in any Concierge Lounge or Suite Lounge.