Bounce Back Offer / Booking Future Cruise While on board

Laurmc8

Hi,

My hubs and I have an Azamara cruise planned for this August. Additionally, we are interested in booking a cruise with my inlaws for November as a family holiday thing. I've seen articles saying if your next cruise while onboard you can get some deals.

Wondering if anyone has experience with this; are the deals better or is that time frame tight and we shouldn't risk waiting? It sounds like it's typically onboard credit which we can often get through a TA.

Also, would we be able to book a Royal Caribbean or Celebrity since they're in same family/loyalty program or would any offers only apply to Az cruises?

thanks!

Not sure whether the offers apply across lines. If they do it’s possibly more likely to apply to Celebrity.

The deals are 3% for first time cruisers and more for LCV members. LCV (Le Club Voyage) is Azamara’s loyalty club. Officially you can join straight after your first cruise, but if you have sailed with Celebrity or Royal Caribbean there are reciprocal benefits The enrolment page is here https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/captainsclub/enrollment/members.do?_ga=2.225782618.172694419.1529261564-1274007952.1528698660.

This link takes you to the LCV terms and conditions and shows the equivalence between the 3 Lines https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/terms-conditions.

The terms and conditions also sets out the rest of the OnBoard booking benefit which includes $200 OBC and a reduced deposit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums