Pre book Diamond Plus Speciality Restaurant using BOGO???

We would like to book our dining before we depart ,for the first night onboard using our D+ BOGO,. We are a party of 4 with 2 D+ travelers. Would we book for 2 persons and then add the other two to the reservation once we get on board? What is the best way to do this?

Thank you for your help.

We would like to book our dining before we depart ,for the first night onboard using our D+ BOGO,. We are a party of 4 with 2 D+ travelers. Would we book for 2 persons and then add the other two to the reservation once we get on board? What is the best way to do this?

Thank you for your help.

I'd book for 4 so you are assured of getting a table for 4. They will credit you for the two free dinners after dining.

Thank you for your help.

That works well with a party if 2 and only booking for 1 as they will have to seat a single person at a table for 2. As Bob stated you could run into issues only booking for 2.

I just called to reserve a table for 4, since my husband and I are both D+, I figured we could BOGO the other couple, but was informed we would all have to pay the full price, as no BOGO for the first night anymore!

I may try another agent to see if we get a different answer.

I just called to reserve a table for 4, since my husband and I are both D+, I figured we could BOGO the other couple, but was informed we would all have to pay the full price, as no BOGO for the first night anymore!

You would have to pay full price for 4 if you reserve pre-cruise. However, after dinner, they should credit your onboard account for your D+ BOGO coupons.

Bob, which restaurants are included in the D+ BOGO?

I don't know of any restrictions, though each ship may have their own policies. On one ship we were able to use it at Izumi even though it's a la carte. On another ship, they said no to Izumi.

I do believe the First night Done right prop available to all cruisers is essentially a BOGO.

For some reason, First Night Done Right isn’t available on 3 of my upcoming cruises. We are also a group of 4; 2 of us are diamond plus and the other 2 are diamond. Hope we’re able to use BOGO.

Thank you for your help.

I would book (& prepay) for 3 people. Then you can add the 4th once onboard. After dinner hey will refund the fee already paid for the 3rd person. I not book for two expecting to add 2 once onboard as all of the 4 tops might be taken when you get there. (If you reserve/prepay for 2 then you most likely will get pre-assigned to a 2-top. If you book/prepay for 3 then most likely you will be pre-assigned to a 4-top so easy to add the 4th.)

For some reason, First Night Done Right isn’t available on 3 of my upcoming cruises. We are also a group of 4; 2 of us are diamond plus and the other 2 are diamond. Hope we’re able to use BOGO.

FNDR is only available on select sailings. Not available on all ships/all sailings. Not sure how they determine when to offer, but I have only seen it occasionally.

There is no reason to think that you would not be able to use your D+ BOGO

I don't know of any restrictions, though each ship may have their own policies. On one ship we were able to use it at Izumi even though it's a la carte. On another ship, they said no to Izumi.

In the past you got a credit at Izumi, however I thought that in the meanwhile this offer only exists for the standard a la carte restaurants; Chops and Giovanni's Table, (Jamie's Italian) and Samba Grill. Not sure about Rita's Cantina and the Indian Speciality restaurant on Navigator available during the UK Summer season

We waited till boarding and booked for 4 right away. We used our 2 cards to pay and paid for our DD and SIL. So we paid for 2 meals instead of 4.We are D+ and they were gold. Hope that makes sense. It would be rare to have everything booked that first night.

On our 5 night Independence cruise on 28th May 2018 I pre-booked first night done right for Chops and pre-booked the last night in Giovanni's.

When on board I booked the BOGO for the second night at Giovanni's and 30% off Giovanni's for nights 3 and 4.

On our 5 night Independence cruise on 28th May 2018 I pre-booked first night done right for Chops and pre-booked the last night in Giovanni's.

When on board I booked the BOGO for the second night at Giovanni's and 30% off Giovanni's for nights 3 and 4.

How did you do that. Any reservations you book on line are charged at full price. You can't select a restaurant for FNDR.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

How did you do that. Any reservations you book on line are charged at full price. You can't select a restaurant for FNDR.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

I booked and paid for the FNDR on line and requested Chops for 8.30 pm which I confirmed on board.

I also booked on line and paid for our last night in Giovanni's at a discounted price.

As stated I booked my D+ BOGO on board for the second night and negotiated a 30% discount in Giovanni's for the other 2 nights.

I had pre-paid our tips and had MTD option but never used it because we had Dinner every night in Speciality restaurant's.

Additionally I gave our servers $10 cash tips in the Speciality Restaurant's.

I booked and paid for the FNDR on line and requested Chops for 8.30 pm which I confirmed on board.

I also booked on line and paid for our last night in Giovanni's at a discounted price.

As stated I booked my D+ BOGO on board for the second night and negotiated a 30% discount in Giovanni's for the other 2 nights.

I had pre-paid our tips and had MTD option but never used it because we had Dinner every night in Speciality restaurant's.

Additionally I gave our servers $10 cash tips in the Speciality Restaurant's.

I’ve never seen the ability to request a specific restaurant for the FNDR, BOGO or dining packages available on line. It has only been the time that you can request.

Thanks for the reminder about Giovanni’s bing on sale, I forgot about hose as it’s been awhile since I’ve seen individual restaurants go on sale.

I’ve never seen the ability to request a specific restaurant for the FNDR, BOGO or dining packages available on line. It has only been the time that you can request.

Thanks for the reminder about Giovanni’s bing on sale, I forgot about hose as it’s been awhile since I’ve seen individual restaurants go on sale.

The BOGO didn't show on line just the FNDR,this was on the UK site so might be different elsewhere.

There was various speciality restaurant deals for 3 or 5 nights at discounted prices online on my cruise planner.

Pauline reminded me I rang the D+ C&A rep and the gentleman contacted the ship and rang me back next day with the Chops reservation.

On Freedom last June the D+ BOGO was available and the D+ C&A rep sorted our first night then too but couldn't do anything about the second night.

The BOGO didn't show on line just the FNDR,this was on the UK site so might be different elsewhere.

There was various speciality restaurant deals for 3 or 5 nights at discounted prices online on my cruise planner.

Pauline reminded me I rang the D+ C&A rep and the gentleman contacted the ship and rang me back next day with the Chops reservation.

On Freedom last June the D+ BOGO was available and the D+ C&A rep sorted our first night then too but couldn't do anything about the second night.

That makes sense.

There is no reason to think that you would not be able to use your D+ BOGO

This is probably a very basic question that I should know but how do i book BOGO? It’s not on my cruise planning site on any of my cruises.

First Night Done Right must be very popular and they’re now limiting it. We’ve booked it on at least our last 7 or 8 cruises and it was always available.

This is probably a very basic question that I should know but how do i book BOGO? It’s not on my cruise planning site on any of my cruises.

First Night Done Right must be very popular and they’re now limiting it. We’ve booked it on at least our last 7 or 8 cruises and it was always available.

This thread is about the Diamond Plus BOGO coupon that is part of the C&A onboard coupons. You cannot specifically book that perk in advance. However, some do book the dinner at full price and then get a credit once onboard.

I am somewhat confused. As a Diamond+ member you have a perk of going to a Specialty Restaurant the first 2 nights and BOGO. However, you would pay the full price of one meal and get the other free. So, lets use Chops Grill as an example.

Chops charges $49.00/person. You pay $49 and you get 2 meals, 1 for you and 1 for your partner.

If you buy the BOGO which is $40/person the first 2 nights, your are only paying $20/meal.

So, what is the perk of using your Diamond+ for the BOGO?

In reality it is not a perk any longer.

I am somewhat confused. As a Diamond+ member you have a perk of going to a Specialty Restaurant the first 2 nights and BOGO. However, you would pay the full price of one meal and get the other free. So, lets use Chops Grill as an example.

Chops charges $49.00/person. You pay $49 and you get 2 meals, 1 for you and 1 for your partner.

If you buy the BOGO which is $40/person the first 2 nights, your are only paying $20/meal.

So, what is the perk of using your Diamond+ for the BOGO?

In reality it is not a perk any longer.

The Cruise Planner BOGO is not offered every cruise, while the D+ BOGO perk is.

The Cruise Planner BOGO perk requires one to have two dinners to save money, while the D+ BOGO perk requires only one dinner for a couple to save money.

BOGO for D+ is always for nights 1 and 2.

FNDR is available for everyone.

We did FNDR on Independence May 28th -June 2nd 2018 because BOGO wasn't offered on line then used our BOGO on board on another night.

BOGO for D+ is always for nights 1 and 2.

FNDR is available for everyone.

We did FNDR on Independence May 28th -June 2nd 2018 because BOGO wasn't offered on line then used our BOGO on board on another night.

FNDR is not available to everyone. It’s not available on 3 of my 4 upcoming cruises.