Is enchantment solarium pool shaded?

I have very fair skin - need shade. Is this indoor pool shaded? It looks like his has an open or clear roof. Or, are there shaded areas at the outdoor pool?

Bess

Yes, there are covered areas both at the main pool and the Solarium.

I have very fair skin - need shade. Is this indoor pool shaded? It looks like his has an open or clear roof. Or, are there shaded areas at the outdoor pool?

Bess

In the solarium (AKA indoor pool) there are plenty of shaded areas with no direct sunlight. The roof is glass, so it is not shaded.

The real problem with the solarium is whether or not they open the roof for a breeze. We've been on Enchantment a handful of times now and when the roof is open, it's a wonderful place to be. Sun or shade, whatever your taste, it is wonderful.

If the roof stays closed, the intense heat of Florida turns it into an oven of extreme distaste. It felt like it was 120F in there to me. It was a sauna. Sailing out of Bayonne or some cool weather port this might be the ideal way to enjoy cooler temps, but not in Florida.

In the solarium (AKA indoor pool) there are plenty of shaded areas with no direct sunlight. The roof is glass, so it is not shaded.

If the roof stays closed, the intense heat of Florida turns it into an oven of extreme distaste. It felt like it was 120F in there to me. It was a sauna. Sailing out of Bayonne or some cool weather port this might be the ideal way to enjoy cooler temps, but not in Florida.

Agree. Not only does it feel like a green house in there, it also has a pretty intense smell of chlorine like an indoor pool.

The real problem with the solarium is whether or not they open the roof for a breeze. We've been on Enchantment a handful of times now and when the roof is open, it's a wonderful place to be. Sun or shade, whatever your taste, it is wonderful.

With Enchantment finally returning to PC, if I see you on board, I'll be sure not to wear anything Browns related. :loudcry: