I do flaunt my C&A Status

After a meeting with Lord Pinnacle,Master D+ and Sir Diamond we have decided to add $20 per day drinks fee to all other C&A and newbies onboard account to pay for a daily bottle of Moet Champagne in our staterooms and an additional bottle with our dinner.

After a meeting with Lord Pinnacle,Master D+ and Sir Diamond we have decided to add $20 per day drinks fee to all other C&A and newbies onboard account to pay for a daily bottle of Moet Champagne in our staterooms and an additional bottle with our dinner.

Isn't it now Master D Superior? Anyway, I should have stuck to my guns and insisted the charge be kept at $30.00. You guys are such bleeding hearts. At least there will still be an 18% gratuity added to the charge.

Isn't it now Master D Superior? Anyway, I should have stuck to my guns and insisted the charge be kept at $30.00. You guys are such bleeding hearts. At least there will still be an 18% gratuity added to the charge.

We are currently looking at a specialty restaurant fee to be charged to less than Diamond members onboard account so we don't have to mix with them in the MDR.

We are currently looking at a specialty restaurant fee to be charged to less than Diamond members onboard account so we don't have to mix with them in the MDR.

Is this the new $60 (+ 18%) fee below diamond pays to cover our specialty restaurant meals Royal has started as of 11/1/2017?

If this wasn’t meant as a joke I would swear that it’s situations like this that give loyalty members a bad rap. Some members like Pinnacle actually think they own the ship (not all). Although it is great to have top tier status, remember we’ve paid dearly for that status and have the right to enjoy the perks. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is something WONDERFUL about nodding and laughing...and getting all the CC inside jokes! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!

Carry on. You are here to provide my enjoyment.

Now go back to rowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If this wasn’t meant as a joke I would swear that it’s situations like this that give loyalty members a bad rap. Some members like Pinnacle actually think they own the ship (not all). Although it is great to have top tier status, remember we’ve paid dearly for that status and have the right to enjoy the perks. Enjoy!

The "fun" in this thread is that there are likely a few "dead serious" comments mixed in with the vast majority of sarcastic & humorous ones. Figuring out which is which is fruitless. :eek::)

I sat down at the bar last night next to this stately looking gentleman in hopes of striking up a friendly conversation. He looked at me and i said “Howdy” (as most Texans do).

As i was handing my Seapass card to the bartender, he looked at it and muttered “blue” under his breath and then said “can i see that”?

He looked it over closely, then in a disgusted voice said “Platinum” and moved down three seats..