Bonjour tous les monde and merci Madame Rodriguez for visiting with us today. It’s always great to get news directly from the source and especially from niche lines like PONANT; I’ve noticed an increased interest in this type of cruising experience on the boards I help moderate. Without question any improvement on environmental impact is a win!

I’m curios about all the itineraries (!!) but especially the Paris Match option. Almost nothing ever improved my café visits in Paris than sitting with an issue of Paris Match so it must make the cruise itineraries incredible too (as does the addition of so many wonderful French partners - Ladurée; Veuve; Fragonnard...oh so nice!) would you please highlight some more about what way Paris Match accentuates the experience?

I look forward to hearing more about that and all about PONANT here during your visit. Again, thank you - I’m always all about anything all French - especially if it’s travel related. And sumptuous ;)

Cheers!

Edited by LauraS

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour! Thank you for your question. As the only cruise line flying the French flag, we certainly share your enthusiasm for all things français.

We are checking with our team in France that manage the Match relationship and will come back to you shortly with more details.

Please check back later on in the week when we publish further information for your question.

Merci!