8-23-18 Thursday Weigh-In Posting Early But You Weigh On Thursday!

Belle

Very nice pic shootr. Always love the puppy shots too. I had friends who were die hard Guinness drinkers. I preferred the common swill at the time. But that was another lifetime.[emoji6] Diet Pepsi is my vice these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very nice pic shootr. Always love the puppy shots too. I had friends who were die hard Guinness drinkers. I preferred the common swill at the time. But that was another lifetime.[emoji6] Diet Pepsi is my vice these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got religion after having one straight from the St. James Gate tap...Here, even out of the nitro charged cans, it's better than most anything else I can get. Now the fad seems to be to mix a hershey bar into anything "stout" - it's tiring:p. I have most of the pubs with it on tap mapped out - but have been a good boy for 10 days now...(Hey! That's pretty good for me lately!)

I got religion after having one straight from the St. James Gate tap...Here, even out of the nitro charged cans, it's better than most anything else I can get. Now the fad seems to be to mix a hershey bar into anything "stout" - it's tiring:p. I have most of the pubs with it on tap mapped out - but have been a good boy for 10 days now...(Hey! That's pretty good for me lately!)

We don't have too many chocolate stouts, but several peanut butter.

We don't have too many chocolate stouts, but several peanut butter.

Oh yeah! I forgot about those! I love peanut butter AND chocolate, just not in my beer. Better to have a pure beer, a Snickers, and a cigar - now THAT's a combo! (Miss that too - verboten until the stitches come out...:()