I need a DRINK!

magestyayla

I discovered and drank Ting Mojitos on our last Carnival Cruise. Grapefruit based Mojito. You have to like Mojitos and grapefruit to like this one. DH thought it tasted like 'a backyard'. Hubby discovered the Twilight Zone which is a Pina Colada with a shot of blue curacao. Too sweet for my tastes but DH loved them.

Love the Twilight Zone, Alchemy's 40 is the new 20, Cadillac Margarita, Fresh Italian (kinda strong but yummy), Blue Iguana's Chipotle Pineapple Passion Margarita.......and I haven't tried it yet but their Red's Caribbean Colada sounds good (I couldn't find it on the Red Frog menu)...

I am not a big drinker but want to drink a little on my cruise in 12 days. I like fruity tropical drinks. Is there anything special to Carnival that I can order?
Last trip to Hawaii, we ordered the Lava Flow...

Light rum, coconut rum, strawberries, banana, pineapple juice and coconut cream...all whirled together for a tropical taste that is creamy too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Forums mobile app

most/all bars will have menus out with drinks like above, The Cruiser, Kiss on the Lips, margarita, rum runner etc, and they are always great, as well as the fun ship special that changes daily. Anything from Alchemy will be fantastic, the mixologists there are happy to make up something that you'll like based on your preferences, they have a menu as well. The remedy is a great place to start!