Island Escape drinks menu

ScottishTrish

• 3 months later...
Going on the Island Escape next week for the Souks and Sangrias cruise. Would anybody know what the draft beer is that will be included in the AI tab?

thanks

Hi, someone posted last years menu higher up this thread - take a look on page 1.

From memory draft was Stella.

Hi, someone posted last years menu higher up this thread - take a look on page 1.

From memory draft was Stella.

You know what? I'm now thinking Stella was a bit extra? Sorry, just find the menu higher up and take a look!

<<<<<<<<<< Makes a guest appearance :D

Draught Beer is Boddingtons and Draught Lager is San Miguel or Mahou on the Plus AI where you pay £10.95 per day each you can get Guinness in cans and other beers like John Smiths on the plus side you can get draught Cider (strongbows) and everything that is on the drinks menu ;)

<<<<<<<<<< Makes a guest appearance :D

Draught Beer is Boddingtons and Draught Lager is San Miguel or Mahou on the Plus AI where you pay £10.95 per day each you can get Guinness in cans and other beers like John Smiths on the plus side you can get draught Cider (strongbows) and everything that is on the drinks menu ;)

Blimey, I didn't know there was a plus AI! Must remember that for next time.

Cheers

hi mamika me and misse going 21st oct from Glasgow, see you at the bar, I,ll be wearing a Glasgow rangers top every day ( different ones of course), and for myself and misses, we will be upgrading as I like real brandy, and an odd rusty nail , Guinness and cider , :p

cheers Muffinman

Cheers thanks sure I will manage will stick to AI if wife likes vodka & coke if not will upgrade cheers

Don't forget that you have to upgrade within the first two days.:)

Jan

yeah I will upgrade 2nd day im there as we don't arrive on board until about 7pm , so cant see the benefit on the first day. :p

Oh I don't know.;) Enjoy yourself anyway.:)

Jan

yeah I will upgrade 2nd day im there as we don't arrive on board until about 7pm , so cant see the benefit on the first day. :p

What a very sensible plan... I shall add it to my good ideas list.

Sorry to have missed your departure to wish you well, but it's the IE so you are bound to have a good time. :)

What a very sensible plan... I shall add it to my good ideas list.

Sorry to have missed your departure to wish you well, but it's the IE so you are bound to have a good time. :)

Not long for you now Stevio, lucky thing.;)

Jan

Not long for you now Stevio, lucky thing.;)

Jan

No, not long at all but each work day seems to last a week right now.

Only problem is that I am wishing away muffinman's cruise to get to mine... Hope he doesn't notice. :D

No, not long at all but each work day seems to last a week right now.

Only problem is that I am wishing away muffinman's cruise to get to mine... Hope he doesn't notice. :D

He won't. He's only here for the beer, lol.:D:D

Jan

He won't. He's only here for the beer, lol.:D:D

Jan

That's as good a reason as any... Not that I would pay for the premium booze myself as I think £150 for a 7 day cruise is about what we would normally pay on a non inclusive ship.

That's as good a reason as any... Not that I would pay for the premium booze myself as I think £150 for a 7 day cruise is about what we would normally pay on a non inclusive ship.

I think the AI on the IE is better than most, not that I tried everything.:)

Jan