How many policies do I need?

vjmp

I am traveling with my 16 year old son and my mother. We are all in one cabin. I am planning to buy full coverage insurance. We live in different states. Can I buy one policy to cover all of us or do I need a separate one for my mother because she lives in another state?

If I buy separate policies do I split the cost or do I insure each for the full cost of the trip? Does the cost include the amounts paid for excursions?

Thanks

I am traveling with my 16 year old son and my mother. We are all in one cabin. I am planning to buy full coverage insurance. We live in different states. Can I buy one policy to cover all of us or do I need a separate one for my mother because she lives in another state?

If I buy separate policies do I split the cost or do I insure each for the full cost of the trip? Does the cost include the amounts paid for excursions?

Thanks

Interesting question.

Why don't you call

www.TripInsuranceStore.com

and ask them.

Some of travel insurance is state-specific, so they can cut through some irrelevant details and just give you options for your two states, plus make sure that you coordinate properly.

GC

Interesting question.

Why don't you call

www.TripInsuranceStore.com

and ask them.

Some of travel insurance is state-specific, so they can cut through some irrelevant details and just give you options for your two states, plus make sure that you coordinate properly.

GC

Thanks for the response. I am planning to give them a call tomorrow.