Beach recommendations

BeeZ71

We walked to a beach you can see from the port , it was fine for a few hours. BUT Falmouth is not a great area to get out and venture on your own. We were approached by several locals wanting money for various things. Not sure I would do that again. Be careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are there a lot of taxis at the pier waiting to take passengers to beaches in Montego Bay or Ocho Rios?

Anyone know how much this would cost or is it best to pre-arrange a beach excursion in advance?

I would recommend pre-arrange a beach excursion, check out courtney taylor tours

I'm looking at a couple different resorts with day passes, like Royalton Blue Waters or Hilton Rose Hall. Trying to find out if Blue Waters Beach Club if the same beach as Royalton but cheaper because it is not all inclusive.

I came here looking to find a beach that would offer parasailing for our March cruise. I thought I would chime in on this one because you mentioned the Hilton Rose Hall. We stayed their last March for 6 days for our spring break vacation. We absolutely love the resort, but the beach was disappointing. I would not choose this resort if I was wanting to spend much time at the beach.

I came here looking to find a beach that would offer parasailing for our March cruise. I thought I would chime in on this one because you mentioned the Hilton Rose Hall. We stayed their last March for 6 days for our spring break vacation. We absolutely love the resort, but the beach was disappointing. I would not choose this resort if I was wanting to spend much time at the beach.
Thanks for the input. I'm leaning towards the all-inclusive day pass at Royalton Blue Waters/Royalton White Sands.