Changing a booked excursion

Carnevale

It is probably a case of operator error, but I cannot figure out how to change a shore excursion. I have them all booked but we have learned more about one port and now would really like to switch excursions. How do I make this change? I am not able to add the one we want as it is at the same time as the one currently booked.

I know a lot of posters say how bad the Regent Service Center is in Miami. However that is "NOT" the way we saw it, I've had to call 4 different times for different reasons (3 different cruises booked on Regent). Each time the call was friendly, professional and everything was handled the way you would have expected.

Once I didn't get the answer that wanted-but by the end of the call I knew why the answer was yes or no and thanked them for being so helpful. Rick

It's not possible to switch excursions online. Just call the main Regent reservation number and the agent will make the excursion switch for you. You can do this whether or not you have a travel agent.

Agree - this is the easiest (and only) way to change an excursion prior to boarding the ship. A while ago I did suggest that having the ability to change excursions online (the same as we can do with dining reservations), would be a great thing - both for Regent customers and people that work in Customer Service.

Thx for letting me know - I will give them a call. I agree TC2 that the ability to do this online would be a win - win for guests and the company. And it wouldn’t take a lot to set it up as this kind of reservation mgmt system is well established. I hope Regent takes up the suggestion.

I know a lot of posters say how bad the Regent Service Center is in Miami. However that is "NOT" the way we saw it, I've had to call 4 different times for different reasons (3 different cruises booked on Regent). Each time the call was friendly, professional and everything was handled the way you would have expected.

Once I didn't get the answer that wanted-but by the end of the call I knew why the answer was yes or no and thanked them for being so helpful. Rick

I completely agree. I called yesterday with a couple of issues. Everything handled promptly and cheerfully. Very professional.