Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

I should have mentioned that I did look at the roll call but there are only 9 people including myself on it. There is a guy cruising solo on it but so far he hasn't responded to any of my posts. I am a seasoned cruiser and this is the deadest roll call ever!! I have made some life long friends from past roll calls and I was hoping that this one would be no different but I have a feeling that won't happen.

Oh, you are a seasoned cruiser? Then I would suggest what I would normally say to anyone who has cruised *and even

to those who haven't;).....participate in activities you enjoy.....if you like trivia, join in......if you enjoy food and they are

having culinary demos, join in, .......

I have cruised many times, but this will be my first solo. I will be on the Oosterdam 3/4/2018 doing the Panama Canal transit. I am hoping they have a singles meet. I am so glad to have read others posts. I hope they do have a singles table for dining.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all. My name is Cristina. I am cruising on the Breakaway's Jan 19, 2018 sailing in a studio cabin. Can't believe how close it is. I have done 3 solo sailings in the past, but it's been a few years since I have gone solo. Looking forward to this 14 day cruise. I actually convinced my parents to book this cruise, but they aren't too involved in the activities. So I'll still feel like I'm solo most of the time.

I signed up for the meet and greet in our roll call, which is very active, and will also help with the Slot Pull right after the meet and greet. Can't wait to meet the group.

Hi all. My name is Cristina. I am cruising on the Breakaway's Jan 19, 2018 sailing in a studio cabin. Can't believe how close it is. I have done 3 solo sailings in the past, but it's been a few years since I have gone solo. Looking forward to this 14 day cruise. I actually convinced my parents to book this cruise, but they aren't too involved in the activities. So I'll still feel like I'm solo most of the time.

I signed up for the meet and greet in our roll call, which is very active, and will also help with the Slot Pull right after the meet and greet. Can't wait to meet the group.

Hi Cristina!

I am on your cruise and will be sailing for the first time in a Studio....have you sailed in a Studio on your last Breakaway voyage?

I am looking forward to the 24 hour access to the Studio Lounge...I did get to sample it on last years cruise, during the hosted 'solo traveler's gathering' from 5-6 PM on several nights....enough to convince me to book a Studio.:cool:

Hi I'm Lynn - I'm cruising solo on 2nd March on P & O Britannia to Carribean - sailing from Barbados. - I'm flying from Birmingham - 3 months and 15 days to go. I'm chatting on the role call and have found one other solo cruiser on that trip which is fab - wonder if there are any others? I've booked a single balcony cabin. My first cruise and going solo - very excited!!!! All top tips welcomed!

Hi Cristina!

I am on your cruise and will be sailing for the first time in a Studio....have you sailed in a Studio on your last Breakaway voyage?

I am looking forward to the 24 hour access to the Studio Lounge...I did get to sample it on last years cruise, during the hosted 'solo traveler's gathering' from 5-6 PM on several nights....enough to convince me to book a Studio.:cool:

Hi Bob,

The last time I did a Studio was on the Epic, and they were awesome. I'm hoping that the Breakaways format is similar, which from clips I've seen on you tube they seem to be.

I'm excited for this cruise it'll be my first 14 day :hearteyes:.

Cristina

Hello I'm Paul.

My first Cruise On NCL and in a Studio room. The Escape on January 06 2018. Followed by a 13 day Cruise on Carnival Splendor. Leaves January 14 2018 Miami to Long Beach.

Sounds great! I just did Escape then Conquest. Love those 2 cruise lines!

Love the studio experience too.

Sent from my UMI TOUCH X using Forums mobile app

Hi. I’m erica and will be sailing March fourth on the Oosterdam, through the Panama Canal. I will be sailing solo. This will be a first for me. Excited and nervous at the same time. I plan on taking advantage of all activities, even though those are limited on HAL and shore excursions at every port. [emoji106]