Need contact info for HAL management

Dietemann

I would like to send a cruise critique directly to HAL management. There is a fax # on the HAL site, does someone have an email address so I can send a brief note directly to the top?

To whom do you wish to e-mail.

What position, name?

I would like to send a cruise critique directly to HAL management. There is a fax # on the HAL site, does someone have an email address so I can send a brief note directly to the top?

Try info@hollandamerica.com

That will probably work or go the website and search for customer service. You can fill out a form there .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

About a dozen years ago I was able to guess the email address of the CEO of Royal Caribbean's based on the addresses of other RCCL employees. I sent him an email the day before Thanksgiving and got an email response in 20 minutes. He apologized for the issues I had mentioned, said he would refer it to his COO, and wished me a happy Thanksgiving. We eventually got credit toward a future cruise.

How timely. I just hung up after speaking with a "customer service person" who was the most condescending person I have spoken with in a long, long time. After asking to be transferred, he put me on hold without transferring me.

If booking a future cruise with HAL depended upon this one conversation, I would be taking my business elsewhere.

How timely. I just hung up after speaking with a "customer service person" who was the most condescending person I have spoken with in a long, long time. After asking to be transferred, he put me on hold without transferring me.

What was the issue, I may ask?:confused:

If booking a future cruise with HAL depended upon this one conversation, I would be taking my business elsewhere.

Feel free to do so, and Bon Voyage!;)

What was the issue, I may ask?:confused:

It is not worth re-hashing here in this forum.

Feel free to do so, and Bon Voyage!;)

Ummmmm... :o .my comment was IF that call was a deciding factor. We have cruised with HAL in the past and have future cruises booked so that call is being chalked up as miscommunication between two people. My purpose in emailing HAL is others may not have a favorable past opinion and instead MAY take their business elsewhere.

Ummmmm... :o .my comment was IF that call was a deciding factor. We have cruised with HAL in the past and have future cruises booked so that call is being chalked up as miscommunication between two people. My purpose in emailing HAL is others may not have a favorable past opinion and instead MAY take their business elsewhere.

OP was your call about a very complicated or unusal issue the rep may have limited or of whicch hE/she has no knowledge? Condescenindg in a belittling way? Ugly and not nice.