Nieuw Statendam ! Booked!!!Anxious to see

RMS Olympic

just booked the new ship for an April 14,2019 sailing. By April I figure all the start up issues will be ironed out. I look forward to the second in this series of ships. Anxious to see how much interest will follow this new build.

After seeing your cruising histories, I do not feel so bad. Most people think my ship addiction is just plain wrong; but I can't imagine not getting on a ship. Waiting in the terminal on embarkation day is like Christmas morning......excitement, anticipation and happy happy joy joy.

This Sept I sail my 84th cruise, January will be 85, June 86 then N Statendam makes 87. Maybe I'll quit at 90

We sailed the Christening Cruise & Norway Collector voyage on the K-dam. We're booked on the Nieuw Statendam for the 18 day collector Premier & Bahamas voyage since we sailed the last voyage of the old Statendam. But that being said, we'd never choose to sail on the K-dam unless it was on an itinerary we want to sail. It will be interesting to see the differences and see if some of negatives we observed have been addressed.