Cunard formal dress .

Zakkary

You'll probably save a bit of money by buying at your local low-price clothier (Marks & Spencer in the UK, Men's Warehouse in the US) and you get to keep the tux for next time. Even Jos A Bank (US) will be cheaper than renting if you catch one of their 70% off days (fairly common between now and Christmas).

You'll probably save a bit of money by buying at your local low-price clothier (Marks & Spencer in the UK, Men's Warehouse in the US) and you get to keep the tux for next time. Even Jos A Bank (US) will be cheaper than renting if you catch one of their 70% off days (fairly common between now and Christmas).

Less risk, too. I don't know if people here have experience of renting but I see you can't pre-order and I don't know how extensive their stock is.

Or s/h or ex-hire stuff on eBay. Just got ivory tux for £25 and black dress trousers for £15.

Stuart

Less risk, too. I don't know if people here have experience of renting but I see you can't pre-order and I don't know how extensive their stock is.

Quite right, I've seen some sights ! with trousers half way up their ankles and cuffs way down to their fingers.

Come on Guys ! get sorted, go and buy one that fits you , and at a reasonable price often found in M&S. ;)

Quite right, I've seen some sights ! with trousers half way up their ankles and cuffs way down to their fingers.

Come on Guys ! get sorted, go and buy one that fits you , and at a reasonable price often found in M&S. ;)

What I have noticed are the number of men all dressed up and looking resplendent in their dinner suits but are let down by their inappropriate outdoor footwear.

At least my shoes aren't brown. Give me that much credit... ;)

Does anyone remember the comedian George Gobel? He used to say that he felt like a pair of brown shoes in a world full of tuxedos.

I agree on the suggestions to purchase, especially if you're easy to fit. The first time DH wanted to rent a tux for a crossing, we went to the local men's store. The rental cost itself wasn't bad, but there were "extra day" charges because we would have it for so long. Cheaper to buy, and we were sure it would fit.