Cunard World Club Benefits

Elephant1151

I did ask Cruise Sales which is how it came about. We are on the Around South America in January as there are 1400 passengers doing the whole trip they do not know what services will bebavailable onboard - concierge. Progressing from that I mentioned there are more of us in Diamond class and had they considered a further class.

Told I had to wait until I was there to find out the additional benefits which made me curious if anyone knew what they were. We are also Elite with Princess and love the free laundry and dry cleaning. I was hoping for something similar, but will have to be patient or maybe someone on CC does know.

I did ask Cruise Sales which is how it came about. We are on the Around South America in January as there are 1400 passengers doing the whole trip they do not know what services will bebavailable onboard - concierge. Progressing from that I mentioned there are more of us in Diamond class and had they considered a further class.

Told I had to wait until I was there to find out the additional benefits which made me curious if anyone knew what they were. We are also Elite with Princess and love the free laundry and dry cleaning. I was hoping for something similar, but will have to be patient or maybe someone on CC does know.

I'd like to think they'd bring back the 'Grills Events' on longer cruises before they start splashing out on cheap gimmicks.

I've recently been awarded 'Elite' status on Princess and haven't sailed with them yet. :evilsmile::evilsmile:

And while I'm on the subject, last week I tried to book a Cunard cruise on Queen Victoria in 2019.

Guess what? No 5% World Club/Past Passenger Discount.

Sorry to hear you are not able get the 5% World Club/Past Passenger Discount on 2019 voyages booked in the UK. For what it's worth, Cunard is offering that 5% discount on voyages booked through their US web site (cunard.com). I just tried pricing a 2019 Queen Victoria voyage on cunard.com. If I did not supply my Cunard World Club number at the start of the booking process, the base fare quoted was $3549.00. When I went back and supplied my Cunard World Club number, the base fare was reduced to $3371.00.

Regards, John

Were you trying to book a World Cruise/Exotic voyage segment ?

Hi Hattie.

Yes, and I completed the booking for a Grills Suite yesterday thanks to a very good TA discount and despite Cunard's tactic

Interestingly they have an offer on at the moment - till the end of November - which almost compensated...

Cunard are offering following $200 OBC as Standard

$325 OBC under Military

$580 OBC on an Oct/Nov Promotion.

So I'm a happy bear once more.

Hi Hattie.

Yes, and I completed the booking for a Grills Suite yesterday thanks to a very good TA discount and despite Cunard's tactic

Interestingly they have an offer on at the moment - till the end of November - which almost compensated...

$325 OBC under Military

PS. I must come clean however, for some strange reason they wouldn't let me combine the Military with the Promo.

Hi Hattie.

$325 OBC under Military

They were offering good obc back in June also,

1909445343_ScreenShot12017-11-23at11_24.23copy.png.9a230db7a2c1dbbad31be16c5e10d6ab.png

Dear majortom10,

It is but are you a Shareholder of the Parent ( CCL/CUK : NYSE/LSE) that Shareholder benfit is great and no squabbling as with RCL :NYSE)

Confused??? Was talking about Cunard's loyalty programme Cunard World Club nothing to do with shareholder benefit or Carnival shares.

When we booked our recent cruise in a Grills suite on QE in April 2016 they were offering an amount of OBC and then after a period offered "free" drinks package but the the price of cruise greatly increased to cover "free" drinks package and then they removed drinks and increased OBC but kept at the higher price. I was glad to have booked earlier and got a smaller amount of OBC and the cruise saving £600pp compared to later prices of drinks package and extra OBC. Nothing in life is free.

Dear majortom10,

TNX.

Yes every Carnival Shareholder benefits..eh.

It is simply called a Vested Interest.

Carnival Corp. (CCL \: NYSE)

If Carnival did not BUY Cunard now the Cunard World Club would be naught..

As in your last posted line is such a truism:

Nothing in life is free.

Confused??? Was talking about Cunard's loyalty programme Cunard World Club nothing to do with shareholder benefit or Carnival shares.

Dear majortom10,

TNX.

Yes every Carnival Shareholder benefits..eh.

It is simply called a Vested Interest.

Carnival Corp. (CCL \: NYSE)

If Carnival did not BUY Cunard now the Cunard World Club would be naught..

As in your last posted line is such a truism:

Nothing in life is free.

Why do you keep on about Carnival shares and shareholder benefit the thread is about Cunard's own loyalty programme Cunard World Club and nobody on this thread has mentioned shareholder benefit or Carnival shares except you. I really do not understand what you are on about and what your point is.

I'd like to think they'd bring back the 'Grills Events' on longer cruises before they start splashing out on cheap gimmicks.

I've recently been awarded 'Elite' status on Princess and haven't sailed with them yet. :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Its just marvellous , Like wise, Also MSC have matched my status to their top tier earlier this year, although that is not really worth anything. Nothing in life is free !