Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina

justindrover

Looking for any reviews on this hotel as I just booked it for the night before our cruise in May! What's around there? Restaurants for supper and cleanliness and service my major concerns as we arrive approximately 5 in the evening so it'll most likely be supper, quick dip in pool for kiddies and then sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you look around the board, the Hilton is mentioned many, many times. It is on 17th, there are many threads about what is in the area to do, eat, shop, etc. Have not stayed there in many years, but the comments here are usually favorable.

For actual reviews, the better place would be TripAdvisor. They specialize in hotel reviews.

Stayed there in Jan Pre cruise. Nice Hotel but dated. Stayed in Lower level was fine. Restaurants- did not eat in Hotel restaurants, lot of places to eat just up the street, all with in walking distance. No car needed. Day of cruise took taxi to port only about 2 miles, was cheaper then Hotel shuttle. To cold to use pool but looked great. We will stay again at Hilton Marina...

We will be staying there next week for a 4th time. We have had no issues. We do stay in the tower facing the pool (my favorite view). The pool area is so lovely with a very nice pool bar. The hotel is surrounded by the marina so there are some beautiful yachts to see if you are taking a stroll. The water taxi stops right by the hotel and there are numerous restaurants within walking distance. Here is a nice video:

Best of luck to you for a great stay and cruise in May. :)

Edited by Esmerelda

I stayed there last year pre-cruise and had no complaints. It's a bit dated, but we had a room with a lovely marina view that was very comfortable. We did eat at the G Bar & Grill and it was great!

It's also a quick walk to Walgreen's in case you forget some essentials.

We also arrived in the evening and walked 5 - 10 minutes down the road to have dinner at the Boatyard, which was lovely!