Cost of Villa on Harvest Caye?

trician24

We had a cabana on GSC and loved it. Thinking of doing a Getaway cruise this fall that stops at Harvest Caye. We would love to rent a beach villa. Just wondering what the recent going rate for a villa is.

There truly is not one "going rate" for the Beach Villas, nor for the Pool Cabanas.

Unfortunately, several factors dictate what the cost will be. I suggest that you expect to pay at least $499 or more, depending on time of year, ship (JEWEL class tend to be in the lower range vs. an AWAY ship), ship capacity (how full), etc.

...Latitudes discount and ShorEx credits will bring your price down, IF you have those perks.

We paid $549 for the GSC cabana and had the ShorEx credit to take off some of that. We should have the credit again for this cruise. From what it looks like the villa is much nicer than the cabana. I think we would be willing to pay a little more to have a private bathroom etc.

What is the most people have paid for this??? Just trying to grasp what the highest cost may be so we can add it to the planning.

Thanks!!!

I paid $350 for an upcoming trip on the Jade. A smaller ship and therefor a smaller price. Less demand.

Was that the price showing on your My NCL when looking at excursions or was that a price advertised onboard? Currently showing $499 on My NCL for the Pearl which will be there in about 3 weeks.

Was that the price showing on your My NCL when looking at excursions or was that a price advertised onboard? Currently showing $499 on My NCL for the Pearl which will be there in about 3 weeks.

It was the price on my NCL

The Villas are magnificent. A true splurge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree. We had a group of six last year and split the cost. There are areas to lounge both in the shade or sun and we had great butler service all day providing drinks and food. We loved it so much that we were some of the last people off the island as we never wanted to leave.

Tracy

:DI purchased one for our Thanksgiving cruise on the Breakaway. It is just my husband and I for now but maybe will meet a couple who wants to go in with us. I'm fine with the price of 499.00 with the discount. They also have a golf cart that transport you back and forth. I can't wait!

:DI purchased one for our Thanksgiving cruise on the Breakaway. It is just my husband and I for now but maybe will meet a couple who wants to go in with us. I'm fine with the price of 499.00 with the discount. They also have a golf cart that transport you back and forth. I can't wait!

They will wait on you hand and foot. Enjoy!!!