Can I get a REAL Old Fashioned on Brilliance like at Champagne Bar on Allure

Just wondering if there is a handcrafted cocktail bar on Brilliance similar to the Champagne Bar on Allure. I had my fair share of the Old Fashioned on Allure last year from the Champagne bar (tried one from a different bar and wasn't even close to the same drink). We are leaving on the Brilliance in a couple weeks and I know they dont have a Champagne Bar but I am wondering if there is another bar that makes more hand crafted cocktails where I could get the good Old Fashioned? Fingers crossed!!!

Should not be an issue. Old Fashioned is a standard drink available and almost every bar on the ship. Enjoy!

The old fashioned in the Champagne bar was a COMPLETELY different drink... they actually muddled everything... used brown sugar... used Makers Mark with no soda added... It was a delicious drink. I ordered one at a different bar and it was made completely different. Went back to the Champagne Bar to order another one and asked why it was different at the other bar and they said that they are more of a "mixologist" bar and take their time making the specialty drinks.

Was on the Navigator in early February and ordered many Buffalo Trace Old Fashioneds from many different bars, even ordered some with my dinners. They were all excellent and tasted the same. Will remember the Champagne bar as we are going on the Allure next year. Hope you find a bar that makes them as you like them!:D

Was on the Navigator in early February and ordered many Buffalo Trace Old Fashioneds from many different bars, even ordered some with my dinners. They were all excellent and tasted the same. Will remember the Champagne bar as we are going on the Allure next year. Hope you find a bar that makes them as you like them!:D

YES! You have to go try one. I am from Wisconsin and drink brandy old fashioned sweets all throughout winter and I mix with 7 up, muddle the orange and cherry with white sugar and bitters... but the way they made it in the champagne bar was a tad different and didnt mix with any soda... it was potent but delicious!