Recent Brilliance cruisers out of Terminal 6 in Tampa.

PH8

When using Terminal 6 and valet parking, you can drop off your luggage and the car at the same time?
Yes. We embarked on January 29. As we pulled to the front of the terminal, we told the police officer directing traffic that we wanted valet parking. He directed us to a space and the porter called out for the valet. It was easy but not as nice as the other terminal. There is no designated space to drop off your car for valet parking. Disembarkation was not as smooth either. We waited about 15 to 20 minutes for our car to be brought around. Don't know it it's due to congestion from the vans and buses, lack of valets or too many ships, but be prepared to wait.

Yes. We embarked on January 29. As we pulled to the front of the terminal, we told the police officer directing traffic that we wanted valet parking. He directed us to a space and the porter called out for the valet. It was easy but not as nice as the other terminal. There is no designated space to drop off your car for valet parking. Disembarkation was not as smooth either. We waited about 15 to 20 minutes for our car to be brought around. Don't know it it's due to congestion from the vans and buses, lack of valets or too many ships, but be prepared to wait.

Thanks for the information. Yes, it was quite smooth at the other terminal. I haven't heard of the reason to make the change to 6.

• 3 weeks later...
I always do valet at Tampa..well,worth it.

Ok,you mentioned being in a suite, did the concierge walk you off?

I'm Pinnacle so wondered if he/she does that( like on other ships). I hope to be amongst the first off.

How was valet post cruise? How was the line for your car?

My Father and I are staying at the Westin Tampa Harbour Hotel the night before the cruise. I booked us a Town Car with Tampa Town Cars for a $30 flat fee plus gratuity.

For the ride to the port I booked us Cabs Plus also a subsidiary of Tampa Town Cars for $9.90 at a pre scheduled time of 10:20 AM to Pier 6 for our Brillance Trans Atlantic.