Afternoon Tea (Sky Suite - Constellation)

ellie84

Have never sailed on a Millennium class ship before. (Only on Solstice Class) and have never travelled in a Sky Suite before (only Aquaclass). That said have an imminent sailing in a Sky Suite on the Constellation!! Could you let me know how the afternoon tea situation works in the Sky Suites? Do they bring it to you automatically? Do you have to be in the cabin? Is there a set time for delivery etc? What does it consist of? Is there a choice? Is this different to the evening canapés that we’re used to in Aquaclass? Sorry for all the questions, all answers very very very welcome, and any extra info!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have never sailed on a Millennium class ship before. (Only on Solstice Class) and have never travelled in a Sky Suite before (only Aquaclass). That said have an imminent sailing in a Sky Suite on the Constellation!! Could you let me know how the afternoon tea situation works in the Sky Suites? Do they bring it to you automatically? Do you have to be in the cabin? Is there a set time for delivery etc? What does it consist of? Is there a choice? Is this different to the evening canapés that we’re used to in Aquaclass? Sorry for all the questions, all answers very very very welcome, and any extra info!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Afternoon tea is now served in Michael’s Club. It is very nice but it isn’t at a time I want to be in Michael’s....I did prefer it in suite.

We did arrange last cruise for the butler to bring a small selection to our suite. Snag is you do not get to choose what you want....Some days we would just want a cup of tea and it was wasteful of the small sandwiches and cakes. To be honest I don’t think we will bother next cruise. It also may not be your own butler serving, also a shame as it was a good ‘touch base’ time.

Is this different to the evening canapés that we’re used to in Aquaclass?

Yes.

You have the option to have your canapes changed to a shrimp or a cheese plate or even both if you want! Just tell your butler what you want. You'll find the difference in quality between these and the AQ canapes is significant.

On the Constellation now and afternoon tea is served in Michaels Club from 3:30-4:30 with the Butlers doing the serving.

I am sure if we wanted something delivered to the room the Butler would

glad to do so either before or after tea at Michaels. On our previous cruise our butler would call before leaving MC to see if we wanted anything, we didn’t.

They do serve canapés in Michaels in the early evening.