Eurodam Alaska

I doubt that excursion will be available. If the ship was going to stop at Tracy Arm to let people get on the excursion boat there, your itinerary would show Tracy Arm as a "service call." And I'm not sure the excursion can run from Juneau (a couple hours away) with a starting time after 1 PM.

But you'll have Glacier Bay and that's gorgeous.

The Eurodam sailing from Seattle shows a port time at Juneau from 1 - 10 pm. It also has Glacier Bay instead of Tracy Arm. Would I be correct that the small boat excursion to Tracy Arm wouldn't be available for this cruise either from the mouth of Tracy Arm or from Juneau?

You are correct in your conclusion in regard to Eurodam. However I did some research on HAL's website, and I see that...

The Nieuw Amsterdam, sister ship of Eurodam, does a 7-day round trip from Vancouver which includes both Glacier Bay and the Tracy Arm Inlet small boat scenic cruising. This itinerary is offered in both 2018 and 2019. If you want to do both the small ship tour in Tracy Arm and a day visiting Glacier Bay, this would be the itinerary to choose. HAL's ship Volendam also offers this combo.

Edited by Old As Dirt Mom
clarification

The Eurodam sailing from Seattle shows a port time at Juneau from 1 - 10 pm. It also has Glacier Bay instead of Tracy Arm. Would I be correct that the small boat excursion to Tracy Arm wouldn't be available for this cruise either from the mouth of Tracy Arm or from Juneau?
Have you checked out which excursions are available from Juneau? Our cruise, on the Noordam, doesn't visit Tracy Arm either, but the small boat excursion to the glacier is offered out of Juneau. It's only a 7-hour excursion, round trip, so it seems that there would be plenty of time for it to be offered during your 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. port call.