Riviera Meeting Point for Private Tour

2552phxcrzr

I'd like to provide fellow passengers who will be sharing a private tour with us a meeting point on the ship so we can disembark as a group. (The ship will be docked.)

On Insignia both Barristas and the seating area by Destination Services worked well. I am not familiar with Riviera as we will be going on our first cruise on this ship in August. Any suggestions for a convenient meeting point would be appreciated.

Thx

On Riviera there is a seating area on Deck 5 near the bottom of the Grand Staircase and left of the Reception Desk. We have found this an excellent place to gather for excursions. It is the seating area with the picture of Riviera 's Godmother in it and its on the port side. Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy the Riviera!!!

Billie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On all of the ships I always suggest Reception. Indicating a particular location there can be helpful, true.

We had a small problem on Marina last November with a tour set up by someone else who told everyone to meet OFF the ship. That would have been fine if we could have found the group ... we finally did but I was getting concerned.

Mura

On all of the ships I always suggest Reception. Indicating a particular location there can be helpful, true.

We had a small problem on Marina last November with a tour set up by someone else who told everyone to meet OFF the ship. That would have been fine if we could have found the group ... we finally did but I was getting concerned.

Mura

Thank you both ...

Mura ... I always try to get the group together on the ship ... then we don't have to wait on anyone. Plus, if I need to collect funds from others, it's a safer environment in which to do that.

We found meeting outside Martini's in the seating area just off the deck 6 upper lobby is the best place- it is out of the way of the rush of others trying to assemble in the deck 5 reception area. Often the seating area on deck 5 mentioned above is used by large groups for an information table- like the Alumni travel agency.

We found meeting outside Martini's in the seating area just off the deck 6 upper lobby is the best place- it is out of the way of the rush of others trying to assemble in the deck 5 reception area. Often the seating area on deck 5 mentioned above is used by large groups for an information table- like the Alumni travel agency.

Thanks for the additional suggestion.

I have arranged a lot of private excursions on the Marina (same ship as Riviera) and our groups always met on deck 5 by the "Mary Hart" framed photo. It was never crowded. We usually exited the ship on deck 5 so it was very convenient once we were all together. I am not sure who the godmother is on the Riviera....it's Mary Hart on the Marina. Just looked it up and it says it's Cat Cora.

I have arranged a lot of private excursions on the Marina (same ship as Riviera) and our groups always met on deck 5 by the "Mary Hart" framed photo. It was never crowded. We usually exited the ship on deck 5 so it was very convenient once we were all together. I am not sure who the godmother is on the Riviera....it's Mary Hart on the Marina. Just looked it up and it says it's Cat Cora.

Thank you.