American Express/RSSC Statement Credit Offer Returns

joepeka

Some people have been able to use the following link to manually add the offer to their card if it wasn't just made available by Amex. You might want to try and see if it works:

www.americanexpress.com/wlcl

Link allows me to add Carnival brand $100 credit; not Regent. Still, no Regent offer for either of my Amex cards. :loudcry:

Link allows me to add Carnival brand $100 credit; not Regent. Still, no Regent offer for either of my Amex cards. :loudcry:

Believe that link is just for the carnival offer as I have both offers on two cards and only offered the carnival promo to me.

Do have two Hilton Amex cards and while I have seen these offers before and now on my other cards have never seen them on the Hilton cards so don’t believe they will be offered on branded cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have Amex Centurion and for $2500 a year we are definitely ditching it. We have found that Chase Reserve is quite good enough for us. I do believe that if you have two cards you will get better coverage, but their insurance offer is great.

I have personally called Amex several times and they do not seem interested in making any changes. I think the timing thing on this "deal" is a pain. I just can't be bothered by worrying about that part.

Believe that link is just for the carnival offer as I have both offers on two cards and only offered the carnival promo to me.

Do have two Hilton Amex cards and while I have seen these offers before and now on my other cards have never seen them on the Hilton cards so don’t believe they will be offered on branded cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My apologies for the erroneous link. I sometimes have trouble remembering which cruise lines are under which corporate umbrella - Regent is obviously not under WLCL.