Carnival Glory menus

NickandJonsmom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I just got back and realize I am not going on the same type of cruise. Mine was on the Glory. It was half moon cay, St Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk.

I must have been so excited to go that I didn't read the whole thing.

I actually am on the same cruise you went on. Is the first formal night on Monday, which is the first full sea day? How did you enjoy the cruise?

I actually am on the same cruise you went on. Is the first formal night on Monday, which is the first full sea day? How did you enjoy the cruise?
If the cruise is 7 days from Sun-Sun, the cruise elegant nights are usually, but not always, Monday and Friday.

Sea Day and Port Short I always say. Normally the first sea day and/or second sea day or a shorter port day. My guess would be Sunday & Wednesday or Sunday & Thursday. Have fun!

Edited by skiingj
Its too early 5am ;-

If the cruise is 7 days from Sun-Sun, the cruise elegant nights are usually, but not always, Monday and Friday.

It's a Saturday departure. On Sunday, they are Half Moon Cay, and Monday is a Sea Day.

From what we have seen looking into it, the formal nights are on both sea days for this itinerary. That is how we are planning it out. If different, I can let you know after our cruise returns in early April.

It's a Saturday departure. On Sunday, they are Half Moon Cay, and Monday is a Sea Day.

From what we have seen looking into it, the formal nights are on both sea days for this itinerary. That is how we are planning it out. If different, I can let you know after our cruise returns in early April.

She didn't mention HMC, I think its a different itinerary.

I had a great time! It was nice to get away and see all those beautiful spots. I was a little disappointed on this cruise's amount of activities on board. There were a lot of times when there was really nothing on the agenda. I was thankful for Clay at the Piano bar for giving a great show every night. He defiantly had us enjoying the evenings. The ship was also really rocky. I talked to people who have sailed the Glory, and they said it normally is not like that. I guess we just lucked out. Thank Goodness for packing Dramamine!

• 2 weeks later...