Constellation

del scanlon

We have sailed on Connie many times, most recent in November. The ship is less crowded than the S class ships and have some of the friendliest staff at sea in my opinion! We were on in April before the the refurb and again right after in June they have added a movie screen up on the top deck and replaced loungers in the covered pool area. The ship we find always kept spotless, There's not as much choice in speciality restaurants as S class but any we used last cruise were very good.Dianne

I’m not long back from Constellation. She is in fine shape as I remember her. There has been an addition since I was last on the ship of the outdoor movie area which was most notable to me. The photo below is from the first day, I’m afraid it was horribly crowded on sea days on our cruise and there was much seat and lounger hogging all around the ship. Hopefully you will fare better.

Phil44cb8eb168dacc83801a3c566a521a05.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We sailed on Connie after her dry dock in early June 2017. She is in very good shape for a 15+ yr old ship but don't expect new. The dry dock just upgraded high end suites and added new dining options like Qsine and a few extra cabins. And the outside theatre area on the top deck.

Edited by TeeRick
typo

We r sailing on the constellation 24 th February , having never sailed on this ship before and it being a m class, can anyone give us feedback as we r aware it has had a refurb ? Please

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sailed on the Constellation last September and enjoyed it so much we're going again this year. It was our first cruise so we have nothing to compare the ship to, but we were very happy with both the state of the ship, the food and the crew. The ship was clean, furnishings were good, paintwork was in good condition and we never found the public areas overcrowded. The entertainment was a little disappointing but we didn't choose the Constellation for that and we may well have felt the same on any ship! Hope that helps.