Constellation Dining

Welland

We loved Ocean Liners and can't believe they replaced it with Qsine. We also disliked the position of the Tuscan Grille on deck 11. It is small and cramped and people were always walking past the window and staring in at the diners.

I could not agree more! We dined in Tuscan on Connie and absolutely hated it. We thought it was like a slightly pretentious over-priced Italian chain restaurant. Although the service was good, I will not be paying $90 for good service and ordinary food. Qsine to us is a "been there, done that," novel and quirky but we're over it. DH doesn't care for Sushi at all, and I can take it or leave it.So, on Connie and the sister M-class ships we no longer dine at specialty restaurants. Food tastes are certainly individual, but for us the options available on those ships don't warrant the upcharge (even with deep discounts we've been offered). We tend not to said those ships unless the itinerary is very attractive to us, and then book Aqua class or above.

During Connie's Dry Dock in May 2017 the Ocean Liners restaurant on Deck 3 was replaced by Qsine. Tuscan Grille is still on Deck 11.

More like Ocean Liners was replaced by Qsine at the rear of the old room AND 6 or so new OV grade 6 cabins in the remaining space from the old foyer entrance.

Finding your way into Qsine entails walking along the corridor past the previously added OVs on the starboard side, turning right through another short corridor to the entrance.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Is laundry by the piece or do the have "Bag" price on Celebrity ?

Occasionally they have a wash & fold bag special for around $50. Not every cruise but the longer the cruise the more likely they are to have the special

We loved Ocean Liners and can't believe they replaced it with Qsine. We also disliked the position of the Tuscan Grille on deck 11. It is small and cramped and people were always walking past the window and staring in at the diners.

Sadly all of the M-Class ship's unique specialty restaurants like Ocean Liners have been replaced. Quite disappointing.