Medical evacuation insurance for a cruise

Usually for international travel, I go with Geoblue (very inexpensive for our ages for single trip insurance for the week for a very high limits polidy and good reputation for paying claims with no hassels -- have never had to use, but I am going by reviews I have read). I self insure for anything other than medical and medical evacuation, but my travel is pretty short and not overly exotic, meaning I can afford to do that.

Geoblue, though, does not cover you on a cruise unless it starts overseas and is owned and operated by an overseas company). It would cover us in international ports on land, but that's it. So my normal go to won't cut it for our week long Caribbean cruise.

Does anyone else have any recommendations of companies to get medical / medical evacuation insurance with other than the cruise line? // I will call our group insurance too to find out what they cover. If they cover this, but it's just high deductible, I can probably get by with lower limits. I just need to find out.