Celebrity Constellation - quick questions

Princess18

Can someone please tell me: (1) does this ship offer Coke or Pepsi products, (2) on-demand TV in the staterooms, and (3) what News channels are available in the cabins, CNN, ESPN, CNBC, MSNBC, others? Are there on-demand movies and/or TV shows available? Thanks.

Can someone please tell me: (1) does this ship offer Coke or Pepsi products, (2) on-demand TV in the staterooms, and (3) what News channels are available in the cabins, CNN, ESPN, CNBC, MSNBC, others? Are there on-demand movies and/or TV shows available? Thanks.

Coke products. Channels may vary by location, but CNN International, CNBC, SKY. Some free movies and a selection of pay. Might have sports like NFL Football. Depends on ship's location. They also have special channels for CD daily programming and a Navigation Channel. Also interactive TV where you can book excursions and check your bills. Some ships will post daily menus.I don't spend time watching TV on a cruise so someone else may have more information.

M class ships offer very little in the way of movies of any kind. Sports channels usually are showing soccer or rugby, with an occasional game of tennis. Sometimes if there are major US sports games (like Superbowl) those will be on TV. Celebrity is not known for their TV options, and M class is even worse than S class. Most of the TV channels are either Celebrity-focused or news - Fox, CNBC, and I don't recall the other names.