Transfer from Barcelona to Sitges

We have found SunTransfers to be very reliable in Barcelona, albeit we have only ever used them from airport to cruise terminal.

https://www.suntransfers.com/

They offer a variety of vehicles and are reasonably priced. Their website is set-up for airport transfers but I am sure they would be able to accommodate your requirements if you contact them.

If you would like to include a tour, Spain Day Tours is highly recommended on CC's "Ports" board - they will pick you up at the ship and drop you off wherever you wish - they are flexible. Here is their website: http://spaindaytours.com. Their site has an email address. One thing I look for is a quick response from a company so I'd give it a try (keeping in mind that it I the weekend).

I don't want to hijack this thread but would you recommend Sun transfers or a taxi to get from the cruise terminal to the airport. We've always used a taxi but it's been awhile since we've been in Barcelona

I don't want to hijack this thread but would you recommend Sun transfers or a taxi to get from the cruise terminal to the airport. We've always used a taxi but it's been awhile since we've been in Barcelona

I would use a taxi. Airport transfers are generally more expensive.

I did some more research and yes, taxis are not only less expensive, but it is easier when disembarking because the transfer services charge for a waiting time unless you know exactly when you will be getting off the ship. It is easier to just hop in a cab![emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Forums