Silver Whisper 5/5 who's going

ppiew

We will be on the Whisper 5/5 - anyone else? 3rd SS trip for me, first for hubby, and first for a friend of ours. I am wondering about Minorca - has anyone been there or had any info? We were thinking of just wandering on our own vs. the tours. Good idea or bad?

We where there about 3 yrs ago on one of the R 4.The ship docks rite at the pier where the town starts,We also took a half day tour got of the Island.But the best part was when we got back we had lunch right at the pier.I dont remember the name of the restaurant, but they serve the best Lobster Paillia in the world,According to some,The lunch was fantastic and you sat right at the pier,you have to setp down its floating in the water.

I am booked on this cruise..... with my sister. My third time on SS, my sister's second time. We took the transatlantic cruise for 16 days 18 mths ago and had a great time, but then last year tried other lines... but guess what, we're back with Silversea... which I guess isn't any great surprise! I haven't been to Minorca but have heard that it is quite Ok to do trips on your own.

The cruise critic host Richard is onboard too, and I have sent him an email to see if there is a Cruise Critic meeting on board!!

• 1 month later...

Archived