MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

There is a post on MSC's FB page about the Seaside. Someone commented and said they would like to know what the layout of their aft suite looked like.

MSC actually replied with the following:

"The best things are worth waiting for! We want to make sure we provide the best pictures possible to show you :) Patience is key while we're perfecting your stateroom."

So, as aggravating as it is, at least it isn't just an oversight by MSC. They are apparently purposely not releasing the details. Now, as to the real, internal reason, who knows..

Except Mark (Head of Housekeeping for Seaside) posted on FB that they are not allowed to release photos unil the shipyard turns that portion of the ship over to MSC. He expects that to happen any day and has promised photos as soon as MSC controls the cabins.

I tend to believe this as that is the same thing that happened when Disney built their last ships. No pics of areas until DCL controlled them.

Spastica ... The Trial was not a surprise to those who knew about it ! it is likely that something was found on the previous trial that had been rectified and the trial was to check it out. It is normal for things like this to happen but you do not always hear about it.

Is anyone else as confused as I am by the front and what the Aurea Grand Suites will have for balconies? You can see the part in the center that is open. Is that all for the center suite? I cannot tell if the rest is just windows or what. To me it looks like the corner 1 bedroom suites do not have balcony on the front.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Deliver ... the work is carried out by 3 shifts which as you have mentioned is being carried out 24/7

CMM ...

The Centre GS from Deck 10 upwards have forward facing balconies in the centre as you have seen, the Deck 9 Centre GS has a walk out Forward balcony as do the S2 Fantastica Suites either side which are accessible from the side of the ship.

It may well be that the side GS have a hidden balcony behind the dark Glass on the front where the Porthole window is, but is unlikely.

Until someone stays in them or MSC deem us worthy enough to release photos then no one currently knows for sure.

Having looked at the drone footage on Youtube you can see the open Deck 9 balcony from about 4 seconds in up to 22.

Deliver ... the work is carried out by 3 shifts which as you have mentioned is being carried out 24/7

CMM ...

The Centre GS from Deck 10 upwards have forward facing balconies in the centre as you have seen, the Deck 9 Centre GS has a walk out Forward balcony as do the S2 Fantastica Suites either side which are accessible from the side of the ship.

It may well be that the side GS have a hidden balcony behind the dark Glass on the front where the Porthole window is, but is unlikely.

Until someone stays in them or MSC deem us worthy enough to release photos then no one currently knows for sure.

Having looked at the drone footage on Youtube you can see the open Deck 9 balcony from about 4 seconds in up to 22.

That Drone footage was from April! What have you done for us lately! :eek::evilsmile:

Just a quick question and if this is the wrong place to ask please delete the question.

Has anyone heard how the new terminal for the MSC Seaside is coming in Miami and are they going to be bringing the Seaside into the new or the old terminal?

Thank you in advance

Gerry

Just a quick question and if this is the wrong place to ask please delete the question.

Has anyone heard how the new terminal for the MSC Seaside is coming in Miami and are they going to be bringing the Seaside into the new or the old terminal?

Thank you in advance

Gerry

Hopefully that is finished in time. I am sure it will be functional when the Seaside arrives. However, it may need a few more cosmetic touches if they dont finish in time.

Here's a link to the company doing the work- http://www.mcm-us.com/projects/building/portmiami-terminal-f-upgrades

I don't know the dates on the photos though.