Getaway - Vibe questi0n

cruizecrazygramma

Those are your opinions and I have mine.

...and NCL has theirs....and they have no problem allowing anyone over 18 to get a chance at VIBE access no matter what their stateroom type.

SOME people want to disallow certain guests from getting VIBE access. It's funny how nobody wants to disallow their own group but some want to disallow others....

My problem isn’t with the Haven guests being able to get a vibe pass, But with Haven guests getting 1st dibs to the vibe passes. Others who can’t afford the haven have a 0.5% chance of getting one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My problem isn’t with the Haven guests being able to get a vibe pass, But with Haven guests getting 1st dibs to the vibe passes. Others who can’t afford the haven have a 0.5% chance of getting one.

1. Even if zero Haven guests went for a VIBE pass, the odds of getting a pass are less than 2%.
  2. Haven guests aren't the only ones who get priority boarding. A Platinum guest booked in an interior will have the same early opportunity to go to Guest Services/Headliners to get a pass before general boarding begins.
  3. There are those without priority boarding who arrive early, get a low boarding group number, and aquire a VIBE pass. What they can "afford" has nothing to do with their success in getting a pass.

People are way overdramatizing this.. We were on the Escape last July. I knew I wanted Vibe so I flew in the day prior, arrived at port at 7:30 am, rushed to the waiting area, got a #1 boarding group, and ran to Headliners to get passes.. Was 49/50 and had a ball with our Vibe group. Only a few people from Haven but I did resent them for being there.

If you want the passes bad enough get there early and you will have a 95% chance of getting them. We are on the Getaway in June and did the same thing and are flying in the day prior.. Well worth the extra effort we gave to get them..

Hello! Just off the Getaway yesterday. We had Vibe passed last year on the Escape and had so much fun we were so excited to get them this year. We arrived at the port at 8:30 and got boarding group 1...When they began boarding, there were only three people ahead of us to board (excluding any preboards) and unfortunately they were sold out even though we rushed to Guest Services. We were SO disappointed, but ended up still having a great trip. I believe there were a significant amount of preboards on this trip and also, I believe our terminal (B) was delayed in boarding because so many people tried cutting the line and saying they were platinum but when they were asked to show documentation, they couldn't. This HIGHLY irritated (rightfully so) the employees in charge of boarding and we were delayed, so I believe many people in boarding group 1 at terminal C got passes. Such a shame that people try and cut the line by lying. Long story short, no matter what we still had a great trip but were bummed not to have Vibe this year.

Traj you just have to arrive in Miami the night before and get to the port early. We were delayed due to the Miami marathon and the roads did not open as early as the were supposed to open. It was 11:30 when we got to guest services and we were next in line after the last ones were sold.

Hello! Just off the Getaway yesterday. We had Vibe passed last year on the Escape and had so much fun we were so excited to get them this year. We arrived at the port at 8:30 and got boarding group 1...When they began boarding, there were only three people ahead of us to board (excluding any preboards) and unfortunately they were sold out even though we rushed to Guest Services. We were SO disappointed, but ended up still having a great trip.
That is disappointing. This is why the system needs to be changed. Glad you still enjoyed your trip!