MSC Seaside Water Package

shellyconch

Hi, I am seeking water package info- The package says it is mineral water. Did anyone get the water package and if so what was the brand of water? Is mineral water regular water with no odd flavor or bubbles? Also, were the water bottles delivered to the room or are they vouchers to present in restaurants and bars etc? Also were the bottles plastic as opposed to heavier glass bottles?

You can get still or sparkling with the package (which consists of vouchers) - the choice is yours. You will be asked each time you order. The crew generally refer to the 'still' one as 'natural'. The bottles are plastic (usually). If you look thru Nikki's review thread, you'll spot a photo of bottled water on the table which may indicate the brand.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

I think on Divina last September, they had Acqua panna still or sparkling with bubbles :) they also had Perrier and San Pellegrino water

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's Acqua Panna for the still water and San Pellegrino for the sparkling. 1 Liter plastic bottles.

It's Acqua Panna for the still water and San Pellegrino for the sparkling. 1 Liter plastic bottles.

Do they deliver the bottles to your stateroom or are you given vouchers and then get them at a bar or restaurant?

On Seaside now and confirm Suzy is 100%.

Found it an easy system, they will clear out your mini bar and you can store extras in your cabin cold.

If you have Drinks with meal package A, they will also give you the 1liter water to go at mealtime, so you have water to take ashore or use at pool/sun deck and in cabin.

The water package for 1 Liter bottles is great value!

Note: Brita and other such filters may make tap water taste better, but it is not pure by any sense and does not make polluted water safe. Reverse osmosis and distillation are the start of safe water, not grocery store filters.

I'm in high purity and understand the science of the water.

Cheers, enjoy the cruise of your choice!

On Seaside now and confirm Suzy is 100%.

Found it an easy system, they will clear out your mini bar and you can store extras in your cabin cold.

If you have Drinks with meal package A, they will also give you the 1liter water to go at mealtime, so you have water to take ashore or use at pool/sun deck and in cabin.

The water package for 1 Liter bottles is great value!

Note: Brita and other such filters may make tap water taste better, but it is not pure by any sense and does not make polluted water safe. Reverse osmosis and distillation are the start of safe water, not grocery store filters.

I'm in high purity and understand the science of the water.

Cheers, enjoy the cruise of your choice!

Am I understanding correctly that if we have the Mealtime drinks package we can get a 1 L bottle of water to go WITHOUT the additional water package vouchers? This is the first cruise I've been on where you can't order small bottles delivered to your room. Not crazy about only 1L bottles at bars/restaurants, but it is what it is!

Am I understanding correctly that if we have the Mealtime drinks package we can get a 1 L bottle of water to go WITHOUT the additional water package vouchers? This is the first cruise I've been on where you can't order small bottles delivered to your room. Not crazy about only 1L bottles at bars/restaurants, but it is what it is!

You are correct...you can get the 1 L bottles of water with the Mealtime drink package only.